CHAPTER 5

The song just open it I just like it but some of you wouldn't understand the song cause its "TAGALOG" i just like the song but if you don't like it don't open it

Let's start..................................

(Naruto POV:)

Naruto is so stress because he's been scolded my their manager now he's many work to do "my god my life is like a hell" naruto said and rolled his eyes and look at shikamaru naruto saw shikamaru doing his job and he can hear shikamaru's saying "what a drag" shikamaru said as naruto giggle and look to his mountain paper works and start working.

(Sasuke POV:)

Sasuke is waiting the work hours end and doing he's business as he look to naruto Sasuke saw naruto's irritated face and the beautiful blue eyes of the blond boy and pinkish lips and whiskers and golden hair that glowing in the dark as he snap in the reality when the blond boy look to a person sasuke look who is naruto looking and saw shikamaru "that bullshit again huh?!!" Sasuke want to explode and murder shikamaru "murder or torture?" Sasuke said with a serious tone and look to naruto giggling "naruto is giggling cute ( •^• )" sasuke said as his voice relax as he look to his paper works.

Naruto is the only person can made Sasuke happy even He's  depressed the only person that made Sasuke relax and happy is naruto even though naruto didn't remember their past...........

Flashback

(10 years ago)

Guys I'm just going to say that naruto is 21 here and sasuke is 23
So that means naruto's 11 year old and sasuke is 13 in the flashback

okay now let's move on..........

Sasuke is bored in their mansion he can't even play cause he's maid is always busy doing other stuffs and he's butler is an emo he can't even play cause he don't want sasuke to lose if they play a game so he always let him win and that makes Sasuke always bored "urghh!!! I'm bored at my life Butler!!!!" Sasuke shouted as the butler ran towards his room "yes young master" the Butler said and bowed "where is nii-san?" Sasuke said "young master your brother is busy he is with your father" the Butler said "okay you can go out now"Sasuke said as the Butler go out in his room" I hate being rich I can't even go out without a permission on my father"sasuke grind his teeth as he think a way to sneak out of the mansion sasuke look at his window and he saw no one is there so he took his 6 blankets and tie it together as he dropped it out of the window and climbed out of the window as he ran out he didn't stop so he no one can see him that he sneek out of the window as he bumped someone  "watch where you going!" Sasuke said as he's eyes widened when he saw a blond boy with a colorful eyes and golden hair and beautiful whiskers Sasuke felt his heart beating fast and heavy breath "No!! You watch where your going!" The blond boy said and walk away "wait!!" Sasuke shouted "what!!" The blond shouted back "um where are you going?" Sasuke said "why would I tell you?" The blond boy said "just tell me!" Sasuke shouted "why are you shouting me!!!" The blond boy shout "DOBE!!" sasuke shout "TEME!!" the blond shout "JUST TELL ME DOBE!!" sasuke shouted "OKAY COME WITH ME!!AND I HAVE A NAME NOT DOBE MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI!!" naruto shouted "Do I care" Sasuke said and start waking "wait?! Where are you going??"Naruto said "coming with you dobe" Sasuke said amd start walking again "Um that's the wrong direction" naruto said as sasuke blush because of embarrassment "follow me teme" naruto giggle as Sasuke blush of the bueaty of naruto "where here!!" Naruto jump and sasuke got shocked when he saw a bueatiful lake "wow" sasuke said and look at naruto with a shocked face "shh this is my secret place" naruto said as he put his hands in sasuke's mouth.