chapter eighteen | greenie and catastrophic

A/N

warning: talking about smut.

I don't know if that's a warning or not? oh well

enjoy guys <3

THE NEXT MORNING

it's the next morning and the same question has been stuck in my head since yesterday.

what are me and newt?

i mean we've kissed multiple times, made out, nearly had sex, so what are we? i wanna ask him, yet i'm scared to. why am i scared, i've never been with newt before?

i woke up with a certain blonde-haired boy's arms around me. the feeling of his warmth gives me sensations that tingles around my body. i never wanted him to let go, hoping he felt the same.

"morning love," newt groaned.

"morning," i said back, rubbing my eyes. i sat up and did my morning stretch.

"where are you going?" he asked me.

"going to work, as you should too," i said, slipping on my shoes.

"noo," newt moaned, like a three year old, wrapping his arms around my waist trying to pull me back in bed.

"did minho teach you to be as grumpy as him? you need to get up," i said, pulling his arms off me.

"noo i don't wanna go to work," he moaned, again.

"nope, c'mon get up!" i said, giggling a bit.

"fine," he groaned. i got up and started to get changed while he got up and stretched.

then i heard that familiar voice

"HEYY BESTIEE!" minho shouted, while skipping in.

"uhh," i said, with just my underwear and bra on and newt in just his boxers.

"oh-my-GOD!" minho said, smiling like crazy.
"you guys," minho began, swatting his fingers between newt and i.
"did IT!" he finished.

"NO!" both newt and i shouted in unison.

"yeah yeah whatever, anyways-" minho began but then a massive noise interupted him.

clash

bang

ring

"what was that?" i asked, oblivious to what that noise was. newt and minho looked at each other and said at the same time.

"the box."

the three of us were running to the box with me at the back, not knowing what was happening.

"newt, what do you see?" i heard frypan say, while newt jumped into the box.

"it's a girl," he said, while alternating between the greenie and the gladers.

"what!?" that was most of the gladers reactions.

i noticed something in the greenie's hand.

"newt, there's something in her hand," i said, pointing at the mysterious object. he knelt down to her height and reached for the strange item. newt picked it up and unscrambled the piece of paper.

"she's the last one ever," he read, now looking at everyone above.
"what the hell does that mean?" he asked, rhetorically, not expecting a genuine answer.

gasp

she woke.

"newt..." she said, and fell back into a deep slumber.