Chapter 1

Izuku's POV

I woke up this morning feeling tired so I decided that I'm not going to the shop , do the normal stuff I do in the morning.  While walking to the living room I get a phone call

Izuku
Hi sis
Eri
Hey lil bro
Izuku
Hey I told you to stop calling me that
Eri
Yeah yeah , anyway can the kids stay over
Izuku
And why is that?
Eri
My husband needs to go to US to visit some relatives cuz they have problems so I'm going with him
Izuku
And why me from Hitoshi and the dads
Eri
Toshi just moved and his house will have boxes all over the place and Papa said he have a big project so he needs to focus on it and Dad is tired like usual.
Izuku
Ugh , fine when they are coming?

Eri
Tomorrow I will drop them at ur house
Izuku
Yeah sure
Eri
Thx zuku

Great now I have to babysit , don't get me wrong I love them but they are loud and messy and I don't like messy and sure as hell don't like loud . Since I got those awesome news .not. I will work at the bar tonight,  so I text Todoroki.

At the bar

I get to the bar and start searching for Todoroki and saw Iida sitting with a blond girl 'is he cheating on Uraraka' I thought.
" Hey man " I said without sounding mad , Uraraka is like a sister to me ,    " Oh hey zuku , what are you doing? " "nothing our singer is off today so Todo said that I will do it " , then I remember the reason I'm here for and asked Iida , "hey man , are you cheating on Uraraka? " I said whispering he was about to say about to say something before I cut him off and say " I know you would never cheat but .... wait are you drunk? " as I say that the blonde girl burst into a laugh then Iida smile and say "thank you " while whispering I didn't understand what he meant so when I was about to ask him he said " God no ,I would never cheat on my beautiful and amazing wife " I sighed a sigh of relief , " Zuku this is my little sister Katsina " I was shocked that little,  so I said :" You have a sister and didn't tell us " then I get a phone call it was Shoto, "hey guys  I need to leave I'm about to be on stage" I waved to them and made my way to stage and start to sing .

Katsina 's POV

When he got on stage I ask Iida why he didn't tell him he had  a sister and since when Iida know this Zuku guy , he says :" I know Izuku  since high school and we went to college together " he sighed in the middle and then continued " when our parents died he was there for me , he used to come at my dorm every morning to drag me to college so I won't lose my perfect attendance and I owe him a lot " I was speechless all that came out of this dude over there , he looks likes a womenizer, then he started to sing his voice was so sweet like no other voice I have heard.

Word count : 550