Chapter 2

Izuku's POV

After I finished it was like 3 am , I was about to go to bed then I hear the door, 'Ugh who the hell is coming at this time ' . I open the door,  to my surprise I see my my older sister,  her husband Koda and two sleepy kids. "You didn't say your coming this early" I said trying to stay awake "Well our plane is in two hours , soo byee"  then left , she just so ..so...so annoying.

In the morning
I woke up with screams and jumps on the bed , 'Why do they have to wake me up like this'  , "Why are you so energetic this early in the morning " I said tiredly , " Uncle izu it's 10  am and we are hungry " Camilla said while jumping on the bed , "10 what I'm late" .
I ran to the bathroom then made breakfast then got me and the kids dressed and we went to the shop , I didn't have a busy day so I was playing with the kids , until Iida came by and asked if I can babysit his kids cause their babysitter canceled and he have a date night with Uraraka, "I'll do it" I said tiredly ,"Thank you so much I'll ..." I cut him off before he says anything else "There's no need and you know I love seb and Mia " I said smiling to him.

An hour later

I close the shop and go with shawn and Camilla to Iida 's house . I knock and to my surprise it was Katsina. "What are you doing here ?" she said confused, "Iida asked me to take care of the kids for his 'date' "I said doing my finger thingies,  she laughed at what I did and it was the most beautiful laugh ever , then sebatian comes running and hug me while saying uncle zuzu and Shawn cuts him off and say " Hey don't call him that" while crossing his arms. I take both their hands and tell Camilla to follow us ,  then say "Okay now you guys have two options,  one let's go to my house and have a sleepover or stay here", they all look at each and nod then all together " sleepover ", I laugh at their cuteness then Katsina coughs to get our attention and say "they can't leave" ,"I can't stay here" she cut me off madly saying "Why tf not?!" I smile and tell her "Firstly language , secondly we don't have clothes, and thirdly I can't stay when the owner of the house is not here and they always sleepover when I babysit them" , her eyes widens I think she's surprised by my answer then I look at the kids and say while playing with Shawn ' s hair "You're welcome to come with us" she was about to get mad then looked over at the kids with their puppy eyes then sigh and say "Fiine" .

Word count : 483 words