Chapter 6

They stopped far away from the weird girls,  Izuku take a deep breath and say " Thanks Kat I owe you " "No you don't " she smiled,  then the green haired boy stepped closer. They are now only a few inches apart then Izuku kissed her and Katsina just stood  there eyes wide open surprised by the green haired boy's actions , Izuku break the kiss and thank her one more time then leaves . The blonde girl just stood there trying to comprehend what has just happened.

Izuku 's POV
"I'm home" I say as I make my way to my apartment but then remembered 'they left this morning ' . I walk to the guest room as tears run down my face "Damn it" I say while wiping my tears away , then remember what dad told me .

* flash back *

A=Aizawa
Izu : hey dad
A: hey problem child
Izu : what did you want to talk about
A: look problem child , what I'm about to say might hurt but kid what I saw yesterday was the happiest I have seen you since. ...
Izu : dad don't
A: izu you need to over come your fear
Izu  :  I don't dad , you don't understand
A: you are right, I don't but what I do understand is seeing your kid blame himself for something that wasn't in his hands , to see your child so broken and can't help , Izuku you stopped talking, eating and even getting out of your bed *sigh * the real pain is seeing all that and you can't do anything to help .
Izu : dad I'm .....
A: Izuku, I just want you to be happy and if your happiness means being with Katsina then I will support you,  if you don't want to sing then I will support you. You need to overcome your fear you need to get out of your bubble, see the world, make friends, find love , get your heart broken, get married just don't stay stuck in it and just like you said to shawn and cami we won't always be around to help you .
Izu : dad *sniff* I'm *sniff* sorry for *sniff* any trouble

*hug each other while crying *

A: son , I just want you happy
Izu : thanks dad *hug*

                  *end of flash back*

Izuku's POV
As I think about what dad said , I decided that I will be happy even if it's just for there sake they went through enough because of me .
                       *ding dong*
Izu : Katsina?! What are you doing here ? it's super la..*kiss*
Kat : sorry for that I will ...just..leave
Izu : wait ..... I wanna tell you something
Kat : what is it ?
Izu : come in first
As she walk to the couch , I close the door and start getting nervous how do you tell a girl that you like her . I look to her direction to see her waiting for what I'm gonna say .
Izu : okay sooo ..... I'm not gonna beat around the bush so I'm just gonna say it ....
Kat : just spit it out
Izu :  I like you and I would like to take you out .
Kat : *silence *
Izu : I'm sorry *kiss*
When she kissed me  her lips tasted like strawberries. I was surprised does she like me back ?  I bet when she knows about the real me she will hate me , "I like you" she said while turning a little bit pink . I was happy to hear that,  "And I would be happy to go out with you " I sigh as hear that.

Word count : 577 words