Chapter 3

Katsina ' s POV

Those damn brats and have they seriously used puppy eyes on me . As I pack I hear laughter coming from the living room,  I look at them 'they look happy ' I thought and smile then Mia say "Auntie Kat you're smiling " shocked, "What do you mean? "I say confused "you never smile " Seb say , I decided to change the subject "Are we leaving any time soon ? " .

At izuku's house

His house looked clean and organized aren't boys supposed to be messy,  I mean I have seen a fair amount of how boys rooms and house looked like aka my brother, cousin, Kirishima and Sero .

Izu: okay do you guys want to sleep in the living room or you guys share the guest room?
Shawn : living r...
Kat: Where's your wife?
Izu: What wife?
Kat: the mother of those kids
Izu : you mean Eri she's out of town with her husband
Kat: she's cheating on you ?!or did you guys divorce
Izu: What?! No she's my sister
Kat: Ohh

Izuku's POV

Is this girl crazy, a wife,  me seriously do I look like the commitment type , wait was she jealous why would she be we aren't together or anything, I barely had a relationship, my longest one was 3 months and it was with Toga .
Izu: what do you guys want eat?
All: katsudon
Izu: Kay

*after eating *

T

he rest of the night we sang  , mostly me, played games and watched movies,  disney movies to be exact,  we even played on my Playstation. A while later Cami asked if I can make dresses for her and Mia , I mean how can I refuse they are so cute .

Katsina's POV

To my surprise this dude is good with kids , can cook , can sing , he can sew for God's sake,  what is he . The control he has over himself around the kids and how they listen to him saying every single detail , they love him in a way I can't describe into words .

Words count : 333 words