Part 2

Y/N spent the rest of the day back at her, now old, apartment packing everything up. Luckily there wasn't much to pack, so it only took her half of the afternoon.

She drags the two large suitcases behind her and down the stairs. She mentally sighed, knowing she would have to travel across the city on public transport with them. She couldn't complain though, she was just offered an upgraded living situation to live under the same roof with some of the most powerful - and attractive- people on the planet!

She finally made it down the stairs and out of the apartment building. "Take your time, not like you have all day!" She hears a familiar voice shout out. She looks over at the direction and see the blonde haired man exit a blacked out Bentley. He walks over to her with a grin spread across his face. "Here, let me take these." He gestures to the suitcases, lifting them up as if they were feathers.

"Steve? What are you doing here??" She quizzically asked. Following him towards the car. "How do you know where I lived?"

"Stark asked one of us to pick you up, saves you carrying all this on the tube," He replies, gesturing towards the bags before opening the trunk and placing them inside. "I had a free day, so thought I'd do the nice thing and help."

"Is everyone at this place as kind as you?" She softly laughs, looking up towards him through her lashes.

"As long as you're nice to them," he laughs. They both enter the car, Marvin Gaye playing quietly through the speakers.

"Oh man! Excellent music choice!"

Steve softly chuckles. "Thanks, it was recommended to me by a friend a few years ago and I've been hooked since."

Y.N nods her head in response, gently sinking into the plush leather seats."Oh I could get use to this!" She states, closing her eyes to fully appreciate the feeling of the chair.

Steve laughs, before starting the journey. "This is one of Tony's cars, this isn't my usual style."

"And what is your usual style?" She turns and looks at him, admiring the muscle in his arms whilst he held onto the steering wheel.

"I prefer a motorbike, but that probably would have been impractical with the suitcases." He jokes.

"I'm not sure about that, you could have tied a cart behind and placed them in there. Sure the cars behind would absolutely hate us, but would have been funny turning corners!" She sarcastically jokes. He laughs, looking at her from the corner of his eye.

They continue to talk and laugh throughout the whole car ride until the car parks outside the now familiar building. Y/N leans forward and admires the towering building in front of her. "You nervous?" Steve asks, a look of slight concern on his face.

"Is it weird that I'm not?"

"Probably!" He jokes, getting out of the car and heading to the trunk.

She exit the car and stand beside Steve. He grabs a suitcase and hands it to her, accidentally brushing her fingers across his. She quickly hides a blush that spreads across her face. "Pull it together Y/N, yes you want to rip his clothes off right now, any sane person would want that too but you have to live with this guy now!" She told herself. Thankfully he didn't notice. They both pull one suitcase each into the building in a comfortable silence.