Part 7

The group of friends managed to make it to the nightclub. The music pumping loud enough for the bass to be felt throughout their bodies, the multi-coloured lights spin and fill the room whilst the sweaty bodies are crammed close together whilst dancing suggestively together.

Going on a night-out with three superheroes, gave Y/N the chance to see how the other half lived. They were taken to the VIP area, bottles of free champagne and spirits flood each table next to the booths and the dance floor sits next to the main one. A black metal fence separated the common folk from the elite, this wasn't Y/Ns personal choice but it was nice to live for one night not having to worry about getting money out every time she ordered a drink.

Some time passes by and the group definitely take advantage of the free drinks. Natasha comes bouncing over to Y/N, accidentally knocking each other over and landing on one of the plush leather booths. They lay there wrapped around each other, giggling like little school girls. "Fuck!" Natasha yells out. "Y/N... I am so drunk!"

Y/N laughs harder. "Hell yeah!" She jumps back up on her feet, taking a second to get her balance. She grabs the bottle of champagne and begins pouring the bottle into her mouth. "Nat!" Her friend looks up at her, noticing the bottle in hand her eyes light up. She jumps to her feet and rushes over to Y/N, opening her mouth wide enough for the liquid to be poured in. Y/N scans the area with blurry vision. She manages to see the tall blonde in the crowd. "Thor! Get over here, we're doing shots!" She places the bottle back down on the table as she rushes over to him, not realising she didn't place it down correctly and spilling it everywhere. She grabs him by his hand, dragging him back over to their friends.

"I was getting to know that lovely lady over there!" Thor protests.

"Who needs her, when you have me?" She flirtatiously responds, stoking his forearm.

"If you say so, Y/N." He laughs off her response.

"Come on everyone, let's do shots!" Y/N yells above the music, linking arms with both Natasha and Wanda.

Wanda laughs, finding drunk Y/N amusing to watch. "I love this side of you, Y/N!" Wandas smile slightly drops, finally looking into her eyes for the first time tonight. It didn't take a genius to see the pain behind them. She felt stupid, finally only realising why Y/N was going to hard on the alcohol. After the news she's received lately, nobody could blame her, right? Wanda gently removes her arm from Y/Ns, "Maybe we should slow down, just a little bit? We haven't been here for this long."

Y/N lets the facade drop for just a second, her eyes welling up as she allowed herself to think of her dad. It was long enough for Wanda to notice it but she composes herself quick enough for the other two to not clock on. "I'm fine..." She lied. "I want to let loose!" She cheers as loud as she can, encouraging a group of party goers beside them to join in. "Thor, come dance with me!" She grabs a hold of his hand, leading him over to the dance floor without giving him a chance to answer. They stand in front of each other, energetically bouncing side to side in time with the song.

He leans towards your ear, placing his hand on your arm, making it easier for you both to have a conversation with all the noise in the room. "I'm very happy you moved into the compound, Y/N!" He admits. She leans back slightly, seeing the smile spread across his face. For the first time tonight, she gives a genuine gentle smile back at him. "You bring some much needed fun to these people. I would love to take you to Asgard some time, you would love the parties there!"