Part 4

The bedroom was covered in a sheet of darkness. The birds in the trees had only began their songs for the day when a knock on the door woke up Y/N. Her eyes fluttered opened, adjusting to the lack of light in the room. She turned her head and looked at the alarm clock standing on the table next to the bed. 5:42am it read. "Come on, time to wake up!" She hears Natasha's voice shout from the other side of the door.She groans, rolling back over and cuddling up to the thick comforter and closing her eyes.

"Just 5 more minutes..." She shouts back.The door swings open and the red head saunters over to the blinds.

"Come on, time to wake up!" She repeats. In one swift motion she pulls the blinds up, a violent burst of light floods into the room causing Y/N to moan in discomfort.

"Fine! Fine..." She defeatedly sits up in the bed, stretching her arms out over her head and letting a yawn escape her lips. "Let me get dressed."

"I'll be waiting outside." Natasha smirks, finding amusement in the annoyance in Y/N's voice. It was obvious she was not a morning person. She slowly retreats from the comfort of her bed and steps over to the wardrobe, grabbing the first load of gym clothes she could get her hands on. She looks in the mirror and wipes the sleep away from her eyes before scraping her hair in a high ponytail and going to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She was grateful for the water splashing her face, it helped her wake up... She REALLY was not a morning person.

The two woman walk over to the other side of the compound to get to the training room. They walked in, a dark wood filled the floor, the walls were made of a light grey concrete with graffiti sprayed all across it in multiple colours. A large boxing ring sat in the middle of the room with punching bags lined up on one side and gym machines on the other. Steve and Bucky were stood on blue mats in one of the corners, talking whilst blissfully unaware they now had company."Sorry to keep you waiting Grandads," Y/N smirks, crossing her arms and rocking back and forth on her heels.

"Good morning Y/N! Are you excited to start your first training session?" The tall blonde smiles down at her, his blue eyes glistening in the early morning sun.

"I'm still trying to wake up to be honest," she laughs, managing to get Natasha and Steve to chuckle too and making Bucky roll his eyes. "But yeah, I'm excited! I've never been in a fight before, so this should be interesting."

"Are you nervous?" Natasha asks, moving to begin her stretches on the mat.

"Is it weird that I'm not?"

"Probably," Steve softly chuckles, giving that sense of déjà vu from a previous conversation the two had.

"You'll need to stretch before we can even start on the training." Bucky steps forward, telling Y/N and reminding everyone they weren't actually there for social reasons."I'll help you, if you want?" Bucky asks. Y/N quickly glances over at Steve and notices a slight disappointment in his face. "I might as well pair up with Rogers, he's closest to me, if you don't mind!"

"Sure, whatever." Bucky mutters, before moving over to Natasha.

Steve moves closer to Y/N, a huge grin on his face. She had to pinch herself. She half expected to wake up back in her old bed in her small apartment. It still didn't fully sink in that she was now living at the Avengers compound, working for Tony Stark (yes he's her uncle but she still gets starstruck around him!) and getting training lessons from 3 heroes!She moves to stand next to him, "so what's first?"