vol.1

"Aomine!! What are you doing? Hurry up!" you said trying to rush your lazy boyfriend out of the house. "I'm coming Im coming stop yelling already jeez" Aomine said lifelessly as he came down the stairs with his gym bag on his shoulders. "Here take this" You said as you handed Aomine a bottle of ice cold water.

You both started to walk to the school "I thought you said you were gonna try to be better.....You know, showing up to practices and games." You said while looking at your boyfriend with a concerned face. Aomine kept his head straight continuing to walk while he opened the bottle of water you gave him. "AOMINE! that was for you to drink at practice." Aomine sighed, not saying a word. He put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you to his side. "y/n. I understand. I really am trying.. I'm just tired as hell. They really tryna get me to wake up at 5am twice every week huh? Ugh i gotta see Wakamatsus annoying ass this early in the morning" Aomine said.

He was dreading the fact that he had to attend all team practices and meetings from now on. You chucked at his childish reasoning and playfully punched him in the shoulder. "hey! leave me alone!" Aomine said in a bratty tone "Trust me you'll get used to it! I'm glad our practices are on the same day so I can walk with you. usually Kayla (Kayla is your bsf) would walk with me but since she got hurt in our last game against Kaijou she's been absent from practices. So! I guess it's just you and me for a while" you said while getting away from Aomines arms. You two had made it close to the school.

You turned around to look at Aomine "race ya!" you said sticking your tongue out and giggling. "Y/N!! get back here that's no fair!" Aomine shouted at his all ready sprinting girlfriend. You were not just an average teenage girl. Your athletic skills were amazing. Well they had to have been for you to make it on to Tōō's girls basketball team. You enjoy basketball, you've been playing it your whole life! You even played a bit with Momoi and Aomine when you where all kids. Of course Momoi wasn't really interested in playing so most of the time it was Aomine yelling at you to become better.

He basically taught you most of the things that you knew when you were a kid. That's why now you stand as Tōō Academy's girls basketball teams Ace. You skills were good enough to even rival your boyfriend, Tōō's boys teams Ace, Aomine Daiki. He was of course better than you, but you were the only one in the school that even came close to his immense strength in basketball. You really liked that. The school knew you two as the schools power couple. You two playing together was overpowered as hell. You loved to tease him and challenge him to 1v1s even though he almost always won, keyword almost. Aomine really enjoyed having you as his girlfriend. He loved to brag about you to his teammates saying things like "You know Wakamatsu. I really don't want to hear it from you. I might just get y/n to solo you. she definitely could." he was proud of you, and you were proud of him.