vol. 10

New story for Kise lovers!! "Stunnin' Ryouta Kise x Reader" Click my profile to read! 2 parts are already out!!

Nobody could feel it but there was so much tension in the gym. You were shocked to see him here. It was your "distraction". See you never told anyone or talked about it, but you and Aomine went through a small break up for about 3 weeks, It was over a stupid fight but you two decided to keep it on the low. You didn't really call it a breakup, more like a break, but during that time you felt lonely and heartbroken.

To get your mind off things, your friend Kayla, the only person you told. Brought you to a college party that was hosted by one of her older cousins. At the party, you drank a bit too much, which was rare for you because of your athletic position so something was obviously off. When a hot guy came your way, asking if you were the all known "y/n, l/n" You were flattered. The two of you started talking and dancing with each other and somehow it all ended in you two hooking up in his dorm. The morning after when you were in bed with his arms wrapped around you, you knew that you had fucked up. You couldn't believe it, you felt nauseous and wanted to throw up. What had you done? You told Kayla about it and she said she wouldn't tell anyone and stayed loyal on that.

You never knew he was a basketball player. "Fuck" you murmured under your breath "What was that y/n" Aomine asked. "Nothing Daiki, keep practicing" you said. He rolled his eyes and did as you said. You ignored the guy, you didn't even know his name. You just prayed nothing would happen. You left the room before he woke up so you're hoping he got that you didn't want to be with him or anything. The time had run out it and it was time for the tip. Everyone got into position as Murasaikibara took it. Starting off the game well. Aomine had been doing his thing. carrying the team while also letting the other shine from time to time.

You did notice though, the guy you hooked up with was starting to get a little aggressive with Aomine. They both played the same position so he was on him, It's normal for the people guarding Aomine to get that way but it seemed like a bit more than usual. *Brrrt* The ref blew "Yo. The fuck was that??!?" You heard shouted. You quickly raised your head from the sip of water you were about to take and bring your attention to the fact that Aomine was about to fight this guy. "Ref was was that not a foul?! This guy is trying to kill me" Aomine argued "Bro what are you saying, are you insane" The guy yelled. Aomine got up closer to him, about to swing. Luckily Kuroko stopped him. "Move Tetsu" Aomine demanded "Aomine you need to stop. look at the score we aren't losing, but it's still a close game. If you fight him you'll be taken out." Kuroko said quietly. "whatever this mafucka been acting like he has something against me ever since the game started" Aomine said.

You just watched in shock as the whole thing unravelled. Momoi called a timeout and started to have a talk with Aomine. You decided you go up to the guy and talk to him, you had a feeling something like this would happen...