vol 9

Now that Riko and Momoi were here the team was able to get a rundown on your opponents that were soon to be arriving. Momoi explained pretty much everything. from their weaknesses to their strengths. It was tough seeing as they play for one of the best basketballs schools in Japan but Momoi still dug stuff up. Riko and Akashi made a game plan while you continued helping everyone warm up.

*Brrrrrt*l. you blew your whistle... Someone take that damn thing away from her. Aomine thought to himself.  "Mura how many times do I have to tell you GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET ON THE COURT!!" you encouraged Murasaikibara. "meehh leave me alone y/n go bother mine-chin or something" Murasaikibara said tiredly. He was on the bench eating chips. "ughh you're such a pain Mura why did you come if you were gonna act like this" You knew he was always like this but it just pained you to see your beloved friend with amazing talent be so un-interested.

You sighed "y/n don't bother with that dumb cyclopes you know how he is" Aomine said while swinging his arm around your shoulder. Murasaikibura gave him the death glare and stood up. You walked over to him and stopped right in front of him "listen Mura. IM THE THE LEADER so you have to do as I say" you said looking up to him. he looked down to you "who said you're the leader?" Mura said crouching down to your level. You mocked what he said then grabbed the chips out of his hands "HEY!" Mura yelled. My god these two put together is a sad sight, they're so childish. Aomine thought to himself. Aomine walked up to the two of you and grabbed the chips out of your hands. You glared at him "you guys are acting like you're 5 cmon y/n" Aomine said. you whined as he took you back to the net where he shot. You of course stood by to get the rebounds while also critiquing his shots.

Everything was running smoothly you were making progress in getting caught up with everyone's new advancements and skills that they've got over the past years. You now had a better understanding of the team you're coaching today. The players were still warming up when suddenly the gym doors opened.

Two guys walked in... they looked 18-20 years old, they were dressed in casual yet stylish clothing. One even caught your eye. He was tall, had long black hair and an almost feminine face. he was a very pretty male. The other one was a bit shorter than the other and had brown hair "earth to y/n I see you drooling over that guy" Aomine said in a taunting way. "Auugh shush Daiki I am not drooling" You denied. "whatever you say" He said, Walking past you and feeling your side as he passed. You blushed "ewww not you two again being freaks" You heard from behind. Everyone quickly looked over to see Kagami and Kuroko walking in from the opposite side. You blushed ever harder because of his comment "Kagami I didn't know you were joining us?" Riko said "Well yeah Kuroko invited me but I don't think ill play.. I'll just stay as a sub." Kagami said "OH SHIT YEAH KUROKO" you said running over to him and giving him a hug "I'm sorry I completely forgot you were coming" you apologized. He smiled "Well now we're actually all here," Midorima said "Don't worry Tetsu, I never forgot about you" Momi said clinging to his arm.

You went over to the two guys that entered not too long ago "hey are you guys players for Trinity?" you asked the guys looked confused. "Haha not today- the one with brown hair was cut off "We're on the team but we arent starters.. we'll be acting as the teams coach for this game. I Assume you're the other teams' manager?" The one with Long black hair said. You were offended. "Actually no I'm one of the coaches, Y/n L/n. I go to Tōō academy. Is your team almost here" you said sternly "Oh my bad. Nice to meet you L/n. I'm Tsukasa Akizuki. Our teams here they're just in the locker rooms. They should be out shortly." Akizuki said. "Alright" You smiled then walked away.

"Holy shit Akizuki that's L/n... Tōō's girls team ACE power forward. Shes insane on the court. I knew it was her! I seen come highlight clips of her on Instagram. Whew.." The Brown-haired one said. "Oh really? I think I've heard that name before actually. Wow, a star player like that.. She's gorugues as well. Look at her" Akizuki said. They both were checking you out as you walked away. Totally dazed by your beauty and attitude.

Aomine took notice of this and was quick to get up and grab you, bringing you into a hug and kiss while gently squeezing your ass. Just enough to let them know you're his. You knew aomine wasn't big on PDA so this was a shock to you. "mmmhm Daiki what is it?" You asked confused. You looked up at him to see him glaring straight behind you. You turned your head to see the two guys looking back at Aomine surprised. Now you got it. "aww are you jealous?" you asked your boyfriend. Aomine looked down at you and just lightly karate chopped the top of your head and gave you a quick kiss on the forehead before jogging back to Akashi to ask a few game questions. "Ow" You muttered quietly.

"Damn I forgot to mention she's dating that powerhouse, Daiki Aomine. I wouldn't do anything to piss him off right now... that guy is crazy especially on the court" Brown hair said to Akizuki. "please, do you seriously think we're gonna lose to them?" Akizuki chuckled. The other just shrugged.

The gym doors opened again. But this time it was exactly 5 guys. All tall and well built. they looked like true basketball players. They walked in with determined faces, Smiling and intimidating. everyone stopped to watch as they entered. Your stomach dropped as you saw a familiar face amongst the crowd. The both of you stopped as your eyes met. All of a sudden you felt a mix of awkwardness and nervousness enter your body it was like you couldn't move...

Both teams were to get 10 more minutes of warm-up and planning time untill the game started who was this guy you were stuck making eye contact with?