vol.3

"huh" Aomine said while turning around. "KISEEE!!!" You said while breaking free from Aomines arms and running towards Kise with your arms open. "L/N-CCHI!!" Kise said with a smile while opening his arms. You two share a big hug! You and Kise had been friends for a while. You met him the day he joined the Teiko basketball team in middle school! You and him had quite a lot in common which is why you to get along so well.

"Omg Kise! it's been so long what's up." You said while hugging Kise. Aomine had just stood there. Blankly, once again. "Right I've missed you! What has it been? Like a month??! We needa catch up sometime, so much has happened!" Kise said.

"Yeah alright. Kise what are you doing here don't you have practice or modelling or something?" Aomine said bluntly. He always felt threatened and jealous because of how close you and Kise are. Also the fact that Kises is a literal women magnet made him feel uneasy. He was scared that Kise would take you away from him. Though he never admitted it.

"Aomine-cchii no need to be mean. I'm just here to tell you that the old Teiko team is getting together on Saturday to play a bit. It would be great if you could come. We have some pretty strong opponents so it might just be worth the while." Kise said cheerfully. "Mhmmm" Aomine said sarcastically as he pulled you arm to get you away from Kise. He put both of his arms on your shoulders and kind of around your neck, kind of like a hug from behind so he could rest his head on top of yours.

"Daiki! You should go!! It'll be fun. Plus you've been slacking off lately. At this rate you'll become a useless bench warmer" You said teasingly. Aomine just looked at you in a "bruh" type a face and just rolled his eyes. You couldn't see his face from the position you were in but you knew he was annoyed. "So whatcha think Aomine-cchi? It's at 4pm if you're down." Kise said. "Yeahhh i'll think about that" Aomine said while slowing turning the both of you back arond. "HE'LL GET BACK TO YOU!!" you shouted to Kise as Aomine was making the both of you walk away. Kise just Smiled and headed back the way he came.

"You know you really should try to get along with him better. Not just Kise but all of your middle school teammates." you told Aomine in a concerned tone. "I don't wanna talk about them right now." Aomine said, clearly annoyed. "Alright then what do you want to talk about? Ou! I know. Where do you want to go? Like right now?" You said. Aomine looked at you in a confused face. "I dont want to go home right now, My mom is doing some type of deep floor cleaning and i really don't want to be apart of that." You said, giving Aomine the puppy dog eyes. "Okay. We can just chill at my house if you want. Or we can go get ice cream or something." Aomine said then gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Hmm. Let's go to your house. I haven't been there in a bit. We can make cookies!" You said.

You two finally made it to his house. Aomine yelled "Hey mom" then jetted to his room. The first thing you did when you got there was say hi to his mom. Aomines mom loved you. Your mom and his mom were basically best friends. Mrs Aomine used to help babysit you when you were small. The two of you had a great relationship.

"Hey Mrs Aomine!" You said while going in for a hug. "Oh! y/n what a nice surprise! How are you and your mother?!" Mrs Aomine said, hugging you back. "Oh we're great! Daiki just invited me over. We're going to watch movies. Also is it alright if we use the kitchen to make cookies?" You said. "Yeah of course just let me finish making dinner and the kitchens all yours! Are you sleeping over?" Mrs Aomine said. "Hmm i'm not sure yet but i think i might." you said. "it's fine if you do. Just know that i'm going to be going out a bit later for the night and Daikis father is currently away on business." Mrs Aomine said. "Okay thanks! I'm going to head up now. Is there anything you want me to tell Daiki?" You said as picked up your school bag. "Alright. Just let him know that i'll be stepping out for the night in a bit." Mrs Aomine said. "Alright." You smiled and said. You made your way to Aomines room were you opened the door to find Aomine sleeping on the bed. you sighed. "typical"