0.9

I hear the car's engine start up as she pulls out

I hear the car's engine start up as she pulls out. Isa gasps beside me, "She's gone, dammit Ara, we have to catch her."

I hum beside her holding my phone out and I quickly snap a photo of her liscense plate. Not going to lie, but her car is quite sexy, like me obviously and my car. "Don't worry Isa, I got a photo of the number, we are going to find out who she is." We walk back into the school considering it wasn't over yet, there were two periods left. I text my hacker, Marcos, a copy of the girls license plate, hoping to get some details about her, other than that everything is fine.

I drone out in 5th period, thinking about my life. Sometimes I think am I really fortunate, I have an amazing bestfriend my life was absolute crap before that but now I'm living the best I can. I've got 3 older brothers even if they aren't by blood, they still got my heart. I wonder if my brothers are still alive, they didn't bother to call or text me while I was away, I became immune to that. People promise things, but promises are meant to be broken right? I don't hate my real brothers no, I wonder what they are like now. Especially father, he was always great to me, but didn't really seem to fight back against the divorce as much. I would much rather stay with them than my useless mother. She was nice sometimes but my hatred for her has grown over the years, and if you were in my situation you would also agree.

I stopped dreaming when Isa started tapping me with her pen. I turned around making a confused face to her.

"Its time to go, they are letting us go early for some random reason, not that I care. It means less school which is amazing. Wait I've got the best plan ever, we could go to the amusement park and ride everything get cotton candy. THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!" Isa says while dragging me out of the classroom not even asking for my opinion.

"Let go of me Isaaaaaa, I'll come but lets inform Luka so we don't get in trouble." I say while texting him our plans, he responds with a heart and says be careful. "Plan is in action lets hit the road queen!"

Isa drives beside me and moves to park into the space next to my car. We hop out with tickets in hand and get prepare ourselves for one of the best days of our lives. Isa immediately takes charge and drags me towards the cotton candy booth, grabbing pink and blue. She shoves both into her mouth and her face lights up in delight. I quickly snap a selfie with her next to me, face stuffed like a chipmunk.

We stand in line for a bit then get onto a 2 person seat and get launched into the air. We swing up and admire the city view. Its near nighttime and all the beautiful lights have been turned on making it magnificent. I stare at Isa intently, she was really gorgeous like this, hair back flowing in the wind, very pretty, everything I could ask for. My thoughts were interuptted by my phone ringing, a call from Dimitri. Must be urgent, he never calls.

"Ara come help need you to come quick"

"Dimitri, what is happening, I'm getting off the ride now" I say while pulling the emergency stop button that lowers you to the ground. I signal Isa its urgent and we both hop into our cars and race back home.