0.2

"ARA! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!" I hear my best friend, Isa scream from downstairs

"SHUT UP ISA! I'M COMING!" I scream back at her, and trudge down the stairs. My long brown hair falling in ripples as I skip down the stairs, and slide towards the kitchen where Isa's 'home' is. 

"Ok, look at this, what do you think of the outfit?" I turn towards Isa who is munching on chips while showing me her online shopping she's done. 

"It will look great on you...?" I say not knowing what to respond. The truth is, I hate shopping, along with watching tv. Isa has a great fashion sense, that's also the reason why my closet is filled with all types of clothing, skirts, shoes, pants, formal pants, formal shirts, shirts, dresses, heels, and everything else. Before Isa can respond, the boys come into the room and snatch Isa's phone. 

"No way you are going to wear that missy, it way to exposing!" Isaac says, while the others nod in agreement. Isa just rolls her eyes at that and while I stifle a laugh. I jog upstairs to my room while hearing their arguing. I take a quick shower and after that I decide to reply to some e-mails, and texts regarding the Dark Rose and mafia work. Being the capo of the Russian mafia is hard, but it has perks. I can figure out who, and where people live, and pretty much know everyone. Our main base is in L.A, where the mansion is. I recently moved from New York, so I was getting adjusted to everything. I have a couple of tattoo's and every one of them represent something in my life. The one on my hip, is a rose, and it represents the Dark Rose. I have one behind my ear, which is a spider, and on my forearm of Isa's name. We got matching tattoo's except hers said Arabella

The boys like you saw, are pretty protective of us, don't let us touch any guys at all, no boy or girl has caught my eye though. Can't say the same for Isa, she's boy crazy, but never shows it outside. When we step outside, we are completely different people. We dress in dark outfits, drive amazing cars, and are always cold. Like everyone fears us, whenever we go to shopping malls, everyone looks down and the people always look terrified. Our height also helps with that, we are both 5'7, and when we wear heels it adds about 4 inches of height. We literally look like twins, except for our eyes, hers are brown while mine are a crystal blue. 

I walk downstairs and smell the best aroma in the air as usual. I rush into the dining table and see that everyone is just about there except for me. 

"Glad you decided to grace us with your presence your highness!" Isaac mock bowed, and sat back down. 

"Shut up Isaac!" I replied and started serving myself food seeing that everyone else had filled their plates. 

"That is no way to treat the people who raised you Ara, remember who helped you!" A big voice boomed, and I meekly looked at Dimitri, who was angry, but not that angry. 

"Sorry Dimitri, and sorry Isaac," I said while gulping, and looking down. 

"It's ok Ara, but just remember." Luka said and I was back to my original form. The only person who scares me is Dimitri, when he is scary, it is a nightmare! That's why I try to never get him mad. But I mean, there are those days.

"Now on a different note, girls I've enrolled you in school! You will be joining the private school and it is called Lakeview. I know you girls have finished school, but this is just so that you two build your social skills, you clearly need it. Also I expect nothing less than a B and I frankly don't care if you miss classes considering you both graduated. But I expect you to be on your BEST behavior, and show those teachers in place if they mess with you. Both of you have the EXACT same classes, oh and you start tomorrow!" Dimitri finished his speech with a small smirk on his face when he said 'show the teachers in their place'. 

Isa and I look at each other knowing that there was more to come. 

"I only have 1 rule for you two, NO BOYS, no dating them preferably, nothing new, we will always know remember!" Isaac said and then starting chomping his steak. 

"I mean school won't be bad, I have Ara and-WAIT! Can we take the lambo's to school tomorrow? I want to show who the bosses are!" Isa exclaims while banging her hands on the table making the knife go flying toward Lukas face, making him expertly catch it inches from his face and giving Isa an unimpressed look. 

"Of course you can, and how many times do we have to tell you! Those are YOUR cars!" Dimitri says with full enthusiasm. Isa and I look towards each other and squeal. Isa drags me upstairs while saying 'I need to prepare our outfits'. As we walk, more like Isa runs while she drags me, we hear the boys' laughter echoing off the walls. They love tormenting me, or helping torment me, because I'm known as a sarcastic person. While I just sit on my bed playing COD, and Isa is busy destroying the closet. We share a closet and a bathroom because we are the same size and Isa keeps borrowing my clothes. After 45 minutes Isa screams, "I found the outfits!", she runs out of the closet chucking the clothes on the bed. My clothes were a tube top, and tracksuit bottoms that had the clear branding on the pants. Isa had a skirt that ended above her thighs, and a crop top. Both of our clothes were black, and we had high tops to go with the outfit. She also picked out black back-packs and glasses for us to wear. I told Isa that the outfit was perfect and she just picked it up and left to her room. I did my night routine and headed to bed, not aware what was going to happen next. 

Hi everyone! Chapter 2 is out now! Sorry that it is shorter than the last one, but this was mainly a filler chapter. Be prepared for Chapter 3, it will be in a different POV! Again, comment if you see a mistake, and have an amazing day! 

Love you all so much!

●Unedited●