1.3

Marcello's reaction was funny to say the least, his eyes bulged out of his sockets and his mouth fell open in shock

Marcello's reaction was funny to say the least, his eyes bulged out of his sockets and his mouth fell open in shock. "Pardon?"

"You heard me Cel, I am the Dark Rose" I say leaning back with my hands above my head smirking. 

"What how-" 

"When Dimitri, Isaac, and Luka took me in, they trained me to become an assassin, street fighter, and racer. I got my name from a tattoo that I got later. Roses are beautiful and my favorite flower hence I chose the name. " 

"I'm so proud of you Ara, wow, this is actually insane." He says, pride shining in his eyes. 

"Thank you Cel." I say beaming. 

"Well on that note can we have an alliance because you know-" He winks at me.

"Of course, I'll set up the contract right now." 

"So now that I've learnt your secret identity, I understand you may have to go at sudden times for races, and to work on your mafia. I will allow that BUT you aren't allowed to go on Saturdays unless its a life and death situation. Am I clear?" Marcello says firmly.

"Crystal, those rules seem fair." I say taking a glance at him. 

"Oh and do I have permission to tell the boys, or do you want to tell them?" 

"You can tell them, maybe while we are having dinner, because I want to be present." 

"Then it's settled, tonight I will tell them. I am really proud on how far you've come Ara, and I'm sorry we weren't there sooner. Your mother was just too good at hiding her location and you princess." He says softening his tone. 

"Oh. Well thank you but I'll be going to my room to finish up some work. I'll be down in 10 minutes for some dinner with the family." I respond standing up and opening the door. 

"No problem, we all love having you back here, thank you." He says one last time before I shut the door on my way out. I head down the stairs and bump into Valerio who is aggressively texting someone on his phone. 

"Woah calm down fratello. You may just end up running me over." I sign to him. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Ara, I was just trying to deal with some shipment errors. I will be more careful next time, sorry." He says with an apologetic tone, looking up at me, then looking at his phone again. 

No problemo, I sign then move past him and walk into a corridor, then to my room. I shut the door and grab my suitcase. I pick up a few of the photo frames I brought, and place them on my bedside table and on my vanity. I next grab my make-up kit and place it, more like dump it, into my vanity. I don't use it that much so it won't be a problem. I grab the clothes that I brought and hang them in my closet. I think I'll go shopping tomorrow or something, I need new clothes anyways. I get my guns and knives and shove them into my dresser, not need to hide them under my clothes or anything because my brother already know. I check the time on my phone, it reads 6:27 PM. I change into a pair of new sweatpants and a sweatshirt then head downstairs. I didn't bother to cover my hand tattoo because why should I? They can't force me to remove it anyways. Everyone but Marcello is in the room, so I take the seat that's not the head of the table. The only free seat was next to Armando, and it was an edge seat, so it was fine. The placement went like, Marcello at one end of the table, next was Valerio, Valerius, Leonardo, then Brando on the other side of the table, then me, Armando, and Monte. Marcello walks into the room wearing sweatpants and a loose fitting shirt. Thank god he isn't one of those people who wear suits to family dinners.