0.4

•1 hour before•

•1 hour before•

"Ara, time to wake up sweetie!" I groan as I feel Luka rub my back trying to get me up. 

"No, please, five more minutes!" I say, cuddling more into the warm blanket around me. 

"Ara, you've said that the past 30 minutes! Time to get up now!" He says while ripping my heat source away from my body. 

"OH MY GOD! IT'S SO COLD" I say while I try to gather heat, considering I'm wearing shorts and a tank-top.

"I'm going to count 'till five, and if you're not up, then you know the consequences!" 

"Yeesh, I'm up oldie, no need to get all angry!" I huff while shoving Luca out of my room to get ready. I hop into the bathroom, only to see Isa already fixing her make-up. 

"Finally Ara, took you SO long. Well chop chop, we don't have all day, we need to make you FAB!" She squealed and started laying out all the make-up. I finished brushing my teeth, then went into the closet to change into my clothes. As soon I stepped out, Isa dragged me to the bathroom starting on my make-up. Isa only put a little because one, she knows how much I hate wearing make-up, and two, she says my face is naturally perfect. 

"And I'm done, YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" Isa screams nearly bursting my ear drum. I look into the mirror at myself and see that I don't look that bad.

"WE both look gorgeous, you were the one who also did the make-up and chose the outfits remember?" I say while examining my matte black nails. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, but we both look so badass. No one will mess with the Ivanov twins!" Isa says while wrapping her hands around my neck from behind. Isa and I act like twins, even if we didn't have the same birthday, we were twins by heart. Isa grabbed my arm and led me down the stairs to where the boys were. 

"Girls you look great! But that is still inappropriate!" Isaac says while munching on pancakes.

"Isaac leave them alone, they know how to protect themselves." Dimitri says while looking at his phone. Isa and I smirk knowing that Isaac won't go against Dimitri's word. Luka passes us the pancakes silently. Isa gobbles hers down while I slowly pick at my food. I don't like eating much sweet, the only 'sweet' that I like is ice cream. That literally is the best thing that god created! I finally finished my pancakes, and looking at the time I see that it is 7:55. The school was only 5 minutes from here so we wouldn't be late considering the school starts at 8:10. 

"ARA COME ON! WE CAN'T BE LATE! GOTTA SHOW EVERYONE WHO THE BOSSES ARE!" Isa screams while grabbing our car keys and heading the garage. I quickly kiss everyone's cheek and say goodbye while rushing to the garage. Isa hands me my car keys to the Black matte Lamborghini. I push my dark glasses on my face and hop into the car revving the engine. I wait for Isa to back out then I do. I take the time while driving to the school to admire outside. It's late November, and on the ground there are pretty orange and yellow leaves. The trees are bare and even some lights are up in houses. Overall really pretty.