Chapter 34

Kyla's POV

My mind is going crazy. I can't believe he'd do that to me. Out of all the guys on this planet, I thought he would be the one to now hurt me. But I was so wrong. Shawn just kept staring at me as if waiting for me to say something. I have no words. I can't believe it.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Are you gonna tell him?" He asked.

"No. I can't believe him. Sure I did it too but, I felt guilty and was done with it right away. He didn't even sound guilty at all." I said.

"So what are you gonna do?" He asked. I looked up at him then went back to picking at my nails. I'm contemplating on whether to do the wrong thing or the right thing here. The right thing would be to confront him about it and break up with him. The wrong thing would be to make him suffer.

"This is what I wanna do..."

Brent's POV

Kyla just hung up on me a few minutes ago. Meh. I do like her a little bit but, it's not like we have a chance. I know she likes Harry and I just like not being bored. I heard my phone go off. (A/N no hate to Brent I love him!)

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey babe." I felt a smirk grow on my face.

"Hi." I said.

"So are you gonna come over today?"

"What do you think?" I asked.

"So?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be over in 30." I said.

"I'm naked."

"I don't care I'm going to Taco Bell you can wait." I said.

"Whatever."

"Bitch." I muttered under my breathe. I grabbed my shoes and headed to my car. God, side chicks these days.

Side chicks POV

God Brent is such an asshole. Whatever though. He gives me what I want and I give him what he wants. It's a win win situation. But it's kind of hard to do this with my busy schedule.

Kyla's POV

I had just finished explaining what I'm gonna do to Shawn.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. Will you help me?" I asked.

"Of course. I'd do anything." He said. I smiled. He's so sweet and kind and caring. How'd I get to meet him out of all the girls that would be perfect for him?

"Ok. Well we have that fake date to go now." I said looking at the time and heading for the door till Shawn grabbed my wrist. I turned to face him confused.

"Who said this had to be fake?" He asked. I blushed slightly and he grabbed my hand pressing his lips to my cheek.

"Let's go." He said leading me outside the building to the car. We headed off to the Olive Garden.

"So how exactly is this plan going to work?" Shawn asked.

"Well, guys these days need to understand that they can't just treat girls like toys. You can't share them or try to break them on purpose. Girls have just a role as the guys do in society and guys need to see that. So, hopefully my plan will help him realize that cheating or having a 'side chick' is wrong." I said Putin quotes around side chick.

"I get your point now." Shawn replied putting his right arm around my should and using his left to play with my fingers. I looked up at him smiling and saw that he was smiling too. I rested head on his shoulder and we stayed that way for the rest of the short drive. Once we got to the Olive Garden I could feel the stares of people. We were sent to the corner way in the back so no one could see us very well.

"So when will you start this plan?" Shawn asked.

"Now." I said.

Brent's POV

I pulled into Taco Bell and got a green freeze along with a taco. I ate in silence on the way to where I'm suppose to be. Once I pulled up to the enormous house, I grabbed the key under the mat and unlocked the door.

"Finally. What took you so long? I've been waiting for half an hour! I have places to be and-"

"Do I look like I care? Because I don't. I'll just go fuck some other bitch at their beck and call." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"I'll expose you to the world." She said.

"Like I'd give a shit." I said.

"Think of your fans."

"Don't you dare ever talk about my fucking fans like that again!" I said pissed off.

Shawn's POV

I can see why Kylas doing this but I don't think she should. Getting revenge is not the right answer. Yes I'm one of those people. But obviously I'm gonna help her. She's so beautiful and talented and I can tell she's hurting right now. After we finished our meals we walked to the park. It was beautiful. I entwined our fingers and she looked up at me smiling.

"This is more fun then I thought it'd be." She said.

"I'm glad because if you want me to be honest, I've had a thing for you for a while." I said and felt my cheeks heat up.

"Aw! Little Shawnies blushing!" She said laughing. I chuckled.

"No! I'm a man. I don't blush." I said. She gave me the 'really?' Look.

"Don't judge me!" I said. She laughed. It's so beautiful.

"I'm not judging." She replied raising her hands up in defeat. I smiled.

"We should take that selfie now." I said trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah. Come here." She said pulling out her phone and going to Instagram. She smiled and I kissed her cheek. She took the picture and uploaded it. It's my new favourite picture.

Side chicks POV

Brent is such a gay little fucking bitch.

"I'll talk about your ugly ass fan anyway I want to!" I yelled. He started to come at me but I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a butchers knife.

"Woah! What are you doing?" He asked slowly backing away.

"I'm sick and tired of your fucking bullshit! I will tell the world everything we've done and I will post the video of our sex tape on YouTube and say you drugged me! I'm not a dumb ass little bitch like you Brent. You should've stayed away from me this whole time but I'm just to fucking sexy for you. So, you have a choice to make, you can fuck me so hard I won't be able to breathe, or I'll kill you right here, and right now." I said.

"You can't be serious?!" He yelled.

"I wanted full fucks for a year! I want it! And I want it now do you hear me you little bitch? At the end of the year you'll get your money Kay?" I asked. He looked frustrated but nodded.

"Good. Now I made it fun for you and put on some clothes so you can rip them off now come with me to the couch and give me what I want." I said putting back the knife and moving myself closer to him. He nodded and we walked to the living room.

Brent's POV

I grabbed her neck with my hands and roughly kissed her. The thing about her is that I can't easily make her cum. Most people can't. But I can and that's what she's paying me for. It's been almost a year now. I roughly kissed her neck and found her soft spot. I bite at it and sucked it. She moaned and I knew I was doing my job right. We moved to lay down on the couch. I felt her break contact for a second but I ignored it.

Side chicks POV

As I grabbed for it I broke contact for a second and hoped he wouldn't notice. Soon we were both naked and as soon as he was about to cum, I took it and shoved it in his chest his eyes burst open with pain and I knew I did the right thing. I think I got him right in the stomach. I shoved him off me and stood up putting on my clothes. I would need a new couch since there's blood all over this one. I put down the bloody knife and dragged his body to the door. I opened it and rolled his naked bloody body down the street. He might live. But probably not.