Chapter 5

Kyla's POV

The first few questions were about tour they just finished.

"Now onto the love stuff. Who's in a relationship?" The interviewer asked. Louis, Liam ad Zayn raised their hands.

"Obviously, now, what about you Niall and Harry? Have your eye on anyone?" They asked. I started to pay attention.

"I'm still looking for my princess" Niall said. He's so adorable! I can't wait to meet his princess once e finds her.

"How about you Harry?" They asked.

"Oh! I know Harry likes-" Louis was cut off by Harry slapping his hand over Louis' mouth.

"Oreos! I really like Oreos! No special girl! Nope! No one. And if there was she probably wouldn't like me anyways because she's so... beautiful... And talented... and just... perfect." He trailed off and took his hand off of Louis mouth.

"He likes K-Y-L-" Louis said.

"SHUT UP!" Harry yelled.

"The boys and I know her really well. Especially Haz and Liam. Her last name is also Pay-" Louis said.

"PUSHING IT!" Harry yelled. I started thinking. Who do I know that's name starts with KYL and has the same last name as- Oh... My... Fricking... God... I think it's me! My jaw dropped. Louis saw.

"She's here. She also just figured out that it's her! Her mouth dropped to the floor AND she looks like a tomato. So! I think we're done for the day. Next time, if were lucky and Haz doesn't chicken out! He'll have a girlfriend! See ya later America!" Louis said and literally walked off stage. He walked to the audience, grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Lili! Help!" I yelled.

"I better go." Liam said politely then ran off stage after us.

Harry's POV

I don't know what to do right now. Louis basically just told the whole world I like Kyla. But, he did kinda say she likes me back. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around to see that I was the only one left on stage.

To: BooBear <3 <3 <3
Where is Kyla!!!!!! :|

From: BooBear <3 <3 <3
Liam took her back to hers and Skye's place. Love you!! <3

To: BooBear <3 <3 <3
Ya ya love you to <3 <3

I ran backstage and put on a disguise. Their flat wasn't that far from here so I speed walked. I knocked on the door and started to get nervous. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans. Skye opened the door. She was about to say something.

"Where's Kyla?" I asked cutting her off before she could say anything.

"She's doing Niall in her room" she said.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. She laughed.

"She's writing a song." She said. I nodded. I walked up to her room. I heard he strumming her guitar and singing.

"And with you the musics better, just want us to be together 24/7"
"And I was I could make my move, I can tell that you're really into me, and I don't gotta thing to loose, in my dreams, in my dreams!" I heard her singing two of her songs. Her voice is just, I can't explain it. I opened the door to see her sitting on the floor with the blue guitar I bought her for her birthday. She stopped playing and looked at me.

"Hey" She said.

"Hi" I said. We just sat there in the first ever silence we've ever had. We've always had something to talk about.

"Look, Kyla," I saidlooking her dead in the eye.

Kyla's POV

I was really nervous for what Harry was gonna say. I don't know why though.

"I know Louis made it sound like" Harry said.

"Sound like?" I asked.

"Ok, told the whole world I like you, I don't." He said, I looked down upset. I knew he would never like me in that way.

"Honeslty... I love you Kyla." He said,

"What?" I asked.

"I love you Kyla, more than anything in the world. Since the day we met. I'm in love with you. I didn't think perfect girls like you exsisted. Everything you do makes me fall in love with you even more. You're like my drug Kyla. I can't continue on in life without you. I want to be with you. Forever."