monster - xiangling

"Xiangling!! Wait up"
You yell chasing down your girlfriend through liyue harbours Busy streets.
Xiangling had suddenly left the kitchen for some great idea she supposedly had knowing her can't have been good or safe for that matter.
You had finally caught up to her in a small forest just outside of liyue harbour,

"Xiangling what the hell are you doing!"
You say exhausted trying to catch your breath

"I've got a great new culinary idea y/n there's a cave not to far from here and.."
Xiangling paused
"It said to be home of a GIANT MONSTER!"

"Oh.. let's just go back to restaurant it obviously just a rumour"
You had gotten used to Xianglings wild ideas and cave monsters were nothing new to you.

"NO no wait! This one is for sure real I promise come with please"
Xiangling pleaded grabbing your hand

"Ugh fine just don't get yourself killed"
You sigh in defeat you always had a soft spot for her

So you follow You girlfriend further into the forest until you reached a large cave massive stalagmites and hung from the ceiling and in the centre of the cave was a..

"MONSTER!!"
You yell you hadn't actually expected to see one

"Shh"
Xiangling shushed sneaking up in the monster, since you didn't have a vision there wasn't much you could do to help her defeat it just watch from afar and hope for the best.
Luckily xiangling had no problem defeating the monster and for the first time in awhile you both walked home with an arm full of rare meat.

"Ahh well that's quite the haul"
Xiangling exclaimed stretching out her arms

"Yeah I didn't expect we'd actually get anything"

"Well what do you say we have a massive meal as a reward for our hard work"
Xiangling asked practically begging for you to say yes

"Sure thing I'll wait outside"
You say walking outside and having at seat at the restaurants outdoor dining area.
Soon enough xiangling brought out few large dishes

"Bon appetite!"
She exclaimed proudly placing her meal on the table.

After finishing your meal you and xiangling watched the sun set and the streets of liyue slow down to a few passerby's in the night.

"Hmm I'm getting tired"
You say yawning

"Aww already I was hoping to spend more time with my beautiful girlfriend"
Xiangling said grinning

"Your little tricks won't work this time xiangling"
You say confidently

Until she pecked you on the cheek

"You sure"
She said with a wink

"Fine I'll sleep over"
Your at defeated but still excited for your 50th sleepover of the week

Xiangling laughed before pulling you inside her house.