Shenhu - pt2

because I am a woman of my word (sort of) so I bring you part two!

- I also can't be bothered to proof read this cause it's two in the Morning so figure it out urself 😋

Life's started to pick up after selling the treasure you got from mt hulao.
While your certainty richer then you were two days ago.. you still can't bring yourself to leave the treasure hoarders.
However with the extra cash in your pocket, you find it in yourself to take a small break, a sort of vacation one could say.

As you roam the streets of liyue harbor, looking for something to catch your eye like a sparkly new necklace or designer shoes.
You find yourself remembering what shenhu asked of you.

'come visit me y/n, I enjoy your company'

Something in her voice made your heart rush, she said it so robotically but you could feel how genuine she was when she asked you.

Deciding to ditch your shopping trip, you head to mt. Hulao for a mini vacation and to visit with a new friend.

.

.

.

"Y/n? You've come back? I'm quite pleased"
Shenhu was right in-front of you before you'd even started up the mountain.

"Yeah, well I guess I just couldn't get you off my mind"
You laugh, shenhu nods and an awkward silence fills the air.

"Please y/n allow me to carry your bags and uhm.. you"
Shenhu says taking your bag off your back

"Oh it's fine shenhu there's no need"
You hurriedly say as she tries to pick you up

"I see.. but it'll be faster?"
Before you could reply shenhu picks you up like your nothing but a small pebble, and sprints up the mountain.
In a matter of minutes you've made it to the peak

"See it's much faster this way"
Shenhu remarks hiding you back to the ground, it was subtle but you could feel her hands linger on your shoulders. Like she wanted you to stay near her.

"Wow it's really beautiful up here shenhu, no wonder the adepti love to hang out here"
You smile turning back to shenhu

"Yes, but.."
She pauses for a moment like she's trying to remember something just on the tip of her tongue

"But Uh.. but not as beautiful as you?"
Shenhu says as more of a question than a compliment. Even still you could feel yourself blushing.

"Haha, when did you become such a flirt shenhu"
You laugh

"I really don't understand your human concepts"
Shenhu mumbles

.

.

The rest of the day was spent alongside shenhu, she showed you the world of the adepti.
Misty cliffs engulfed in solitude and vibrant blue rivers full of life.
She seemed to take pride in each location.

As you returned from the long day of adventure. you sat at the edge of mt. Hulao shenhu at your side, you watched the sun set and the stars rise.

"Y/n?"
Shenhu asked

"Yea?"

"Do I make you uncomfortable?"

"Of course not shenhu, I really enjoyed today"

"Oh.. that's good, I was afraid my lack of human etiquette would scare you off"
She smiled looking down at her lap

"Ah never shenhu, I like that about you!"
You place a comforting hand on her shoulder

"Y/n.. I believe I love you"

"Love?! Well I mean that's a strong word shenhu"
You reply surprised by her sudden advance

"I know but I don't normally feel any emotion.. but I truly feel something for you "
Shenhu confessed gently putting her hand over yours

"Yea I think maybe I love you to"
It was early, sure but she's practically an adepti maybe this whole love thing works differently for them.

Without a second thought you found yourself in shenhus embrace, her lips on yours and her gentle yet strong arms around your waist.
Despite being raised by adepti she knew exactly what to do, to say she took your breath away would be an understatement.

As you pulled away from the kiss shenhu smiled at you.

"I'm glad xiaos advice worked"
Shenhu remarked

"Xiao?"
You question

"Yes he said I should use a human pickup line"
Shenhu proudly recited showing you a book she picked up at liyues library, entitled
'How to get girls in 3 easy steps'

"Your first mistake was asking xiao for advice"
You laugh

"Oh it didn't work Than? I can use another"
ShenHu hurriedly flips through the pages with a mischievous smile

"No!! Not another hahah"
You laugh as she tries another corny pick up line

.

.

.

The night came to a close, and you could feel yourself dozing off.

"If your tired y/n the book says we should cuddle"
Shenhu recites pointing back to her book

"Smooth snehu, very smooth"

"Is that a yes then?"

"Yeah"