The Appointment That Changed My World

Frank POV

Hi, I'm Frank Iero and this is my story, on how one appointment could change my world forever...

-Previously-

"Frank, You've been sick for a few days... I think you should go to the doctors" Gerard said as he got dressed for work. "Can you take me?" I whine and he shakes his head, "I would if I could beautiful, but I need to pay the bills" he says kissing my forehead, "I will make you a appointment baby k?" he asks and I nod okay as he grabs his phone, he sits on the bed next to me and wraps his arms around my waist as he talks on the phone, "alright, baby you have an appointment at noon" he says climbing out of bed, "alright thank you baby" I smile. "I love you" I say smiling, "Love you too see you after work" he smiles kissing me then leaving the room.

-the doctors-

"Mr.Iero?" the doctor ask as he takes me to the room, "yes that is me" I nod, "we are gonna do some tests on you alright?" The doctor asks and I smile nodding yes, he takes me back and examines me which seem's like forever, "We are gonna do an ultra sound while your tests come back alright? just to make sure it isn't a tumor or something" the doctor says and I nod in agreement. The doctor puts gel on my stomach and looks around, "Your test results" The nurse says handing a paper to the doctor as he examines it, "You are fine! Just you can get pregnant" he says and I look confused, "w-what?" I ask. "You have a birth defect sir, you can have children, and... congrats! you are probably about 6 or 7 weeks along" he says smiling brightly, "congrats!
 he says and I get overwhelmed with different feelings, I start to cry tears of Joy and pain, "what if my boyfriend leaves me" I sob and he frowns, "I hope he doesn't Mr. Iero, but you can abort the baby if he wants it gone" The doctor says and I shake my hand, "fuck no my baby is staying" I say placing my hands on my belly.

-at home- 

I hear the car shut off, "baby I'm home" Gerard calls and I frown, "Hi love... I... we need to talk" I say and his face falls into a sad frown, "come on let's talk..." I say sitting on his lap on the couch placing his hand on my stomach smiling softly, he raises an eyebrow and I start to cry tears of joy. "You're gonna be a great daddy" I say to him smiling as I cry, "I... what?" he asks in confusion.