"both our cars collide"

Hey everyone! Just remember to vote and comment I would really appreciate it! xoxo,g

Frank's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep I open my eyes

I was in a white room, "gee?" I croak but I hear nothing. I realize I'm in a hospital room, then it all comes flooding back to me, the screams, the blood...

*flashback to Car Crash*

"Gee! baby please wake up" I sob as I look over to the passengers side, the car hit that side. Gee was UNDER the mother fuckin car. I couldn't move I felt numb, "gerard! Gee! Gerard!" I scream as I hear and ambulance and a cop car.

I was freaking out, I was so scared. "gerard gerard!" I keep screaming as I held my stomach and rubbed it, "p-please be okay my love" I say to my Fiancee who I couldn't get to, his arms was outstretched still holding my stomach, "and you too please baby be okay" I whisper to my stomach, next thing I know someone if getting me out of the car, "he's pregnant!" I hear in the distance. "Gerard" I sob but my eyelids start to get heavy. I hold my baby bump protectivly, I couldn't feel a think, "someone please h-help" I cry out closing my eyes, "we are here to help sir" I hear as someone lays me down on a stretcher and wheel me away from the scene. I cry so much and I lost so much blood, I pass out .

*end of flash back*

"Frank! You are awake!" I hear a voice. "Gee?" I asks turning to my left, but it's not my Fiancee it's my soon to be Brother in Law, "Mikes?" I asks softly. 

"Is Gee okay? Is our baby ok?" I ask and Mikey smiles sadly, "Gee... we don't know about h-him yet, h-he isn't waking up... he has a heart beat bu-but he is in a medically reduced coma, he m-might die... he's on life support... he has a 50 50 shot of survival..." he says and I cry softly, "how ab-about our b-baby?!?" I ask.

 Mikey smiles, "she's beautiful" he says with tears in his eyes, "w-what?" I ask and Mikey smiles, "you had an emergency C-section to save the baby, she survived! I saw her, oh god Frank she's perfect" he says and I cry more, this time tears of joy. "My baby I want to see her" I say softly. "we will, first we gotta get you checked" Mikey says pushing the doctor button.

The doctor rushes in and smiles, "you're awake!" he says in relief,  "y-yeah" I say and he smiles. "your injuries aren't to bad. You lost some blood, have a minor concussion, you broke a few ribs too but Gerard shielded you from most of it" the doctor says, I wipe a tear when I hear my Fiancee's name. 

"H-how's Gee?" I asks afraid of the news. "well... we put him in a medically reduced coma, he has a 50 50 shot of survival...  he definitely will have permanent scars on his torso, legs, pelvis area, he has a punctured lung which isn't to severe but it could cause him lots of pain if he awakens." he says and I cut him off, "it's when he awakens not if" I say and he nods, "yes when he awakens" he corrects himself.

 "surprisingly no broken bones, he has a sprained ankle though so he's in a boot at the moment, it's not serious probably will only need to wear it for a month or two, he had a brain hemorrhage, but we got it under control with an emergency surgery." the doctors ends.  

I sigh sadly and wipe the tears that fall down my face, "c-can I s-see my b-baby?" I ask softly and the doctor smiles, "of course" he says and he leaves to get my little girl, I turn to Mikey and he wraps me in a hug, "hey if Gee doesn't make it... I... I want you to know you can always move in with mom and I" he says softly and I smile, "thanks Mikey you are the best" I say as the doctor walks in, I pull down my shirt and they put my daughter on my bare chest to do skin to skin. 

Tears of joy fall down my face when she opens her eyes and Gerard's eyes stare back in mine, "she's a Miracle" Mikey says smiling and I gasp, "miracle, miracle, my little miracle" I coo to my daughter who coo's back. "Miracle  Aisling Lee Iero-Way" I whisper and smile, "that's what I want to name her" I say and Mikey smiles, "Miracle cause she is one, Aisling cause it means dream cause she's a dream come true, Lee cause it's my soon to be mother in laws middle name and Gee wanted to Honor his mother" I say happily kissing my babies button nose, she looked so much like Gerard. 

The next thing I know Miracle is taken away by a nurse, "she needs to go back to the incubator to grow" she says and I nod smiling softly, "let's go see Gee" I say. The doctor nods and gets a wheel chair. Mikey helps me in it and starts pushing me, "I've already seen him... I warn you it's h-heartbreaking" Mikey whispers and I sigh, Mikey opens the door and I start to cry as Mikey wheel's me to my love, I hold his bruised hand and kiss it.

he's hooked up to so many machiens, there is blood everywhere, "H-hi my love... I I just met our baby, it's a girl, she's a girl. Oh babe she looks just like you, I hope you like the name I chose, I named her Miracle cause she's a miracle baby" I say inbetween cries, "I love you, please awaken" I sniffle and  cry holding Gee's hand, I sit there for hours until the doctors bring me back to my room. Now I was alone, No Mikey, No Geebear, No Miracle. I just cry myself to sleep for the first time in years.