"every snowflakes different"

December 1st. The day I almost lost my life, but also the day I brought a new life into this world. This day will forever bring be grief but my little Miracle brings me joy. It's been about a month now, I'm almost healed and Miracle is able to go home tomorrow, tomorrow is Christmas eve. My Fiancee hasn't awoken from his coma yet, he's out of the medically reduced one soon, Christmas day they will try awakening him, Christmas day is the day they'll deiced to keep him on life support or not, Christmas day either will be one of the best days ever, or one of the worst. 

"Hello Dollbaby" I smile as I hold Miracle in my arms, The doctors said she is healthy and can go home. I'm sad I couldn't get her a Christmas gift because I've been in the hospital, but I'm sure Mikey got one from me for her. "come on baby lets see your daddy" I says standing up with her in my arms, She coo's happily knowing where we are going, I've taken her to see him every day after her birth. Gee was looking better... No tube in his mouth and not as much blood.

"Look it's daddy!" I say sitting on the seat next to his bed, I hold her so she can see him. She coo's happily in my arms. "awe your a daddies girl aren't ya?" I ask holding her close to me. "I'm so excited for you to meet him darling, He'll love ya" I tell her and reach over to Hold Gerard's hand. "your daddy is so wonderful,  He took such good care of me while we waited for you to join us in the world. Oh darlin, you are so so so wonderful" I tell her as she coos in my arms. Soon, the doctor says I have to get back to my room. "bye Geebear" I whisper to my love and kiss his forehead. "say bye bye daddy!" I tell miracle who coos moving her tiny hands around. 

Christmas Eve

Mikey came to pick Miracle and I up early that morning. I dressed Miracle in a little onesie and tutu (see photo at begining of chapter for refrence) and strap her in her carseat. Mikey, Miracle, and I go to Gee's room before we leave, "we'll be back tomorrow my love"  I tell Gee holding his hand and kissing the corner of his mouth. I swear I feel him tighten his grip on my hand. I smile softly and then we leave.

Donna's pov

I hear the car stop in my drive way. I rush out of the house and hug Frank tightly, "Oh Merry Christmas eve dear!" I grin happily, "how is she?" I ask and he grins, "she's perfect, Her name is Miracle" he says and I grin happily, "may I hold her?" I ask and he nods, "lets just get inside first it's chilly" he says and I nod. Frank picks up the car seat and rushes inside with his little girl. 

I smile happily and go inside and pick her up, "oh my she is perfect" I whisper and Frank smiles, "yeah she really is" he agrees as I snuggle with his newborn. "Miracle Aisling Lee Way is her full name" Frank says smiling. "awe you got my middle name" I coo to the newborn, Frank smile happily.

"I'm so proud of you" I tell Frank and he hugs me tightly, "I miss Gee" he whispers in my arms and all I can do is say, "I know"