- 3 - Training

Today is the first day of the training camp. You already took a detour of the place, getting familiar with it along with some of the future cadets, not many people you knew here, not that you care much about it for now.

Currently, you were lining up with other cadets. You weren't with Eren, Mikasa and Armin. The 3 of you were separated, well Mikasa was next to Eren, it did annoy you but you decided to ignore them and listen to the instructor yelling at all of the cadets since you don't want to think about them right now.

In front of you were a rather familiar blonde hair that was tied in a bun but you couldn't remember, you just brush it off and just focus at the instructor yelling.

The instructor introduced himself as Keith Shardis and after that, he kept cussing at the cadets which you didn't take much attention since it didn't interest you one bit and its annoying.

When the instructor started drilling the cadets, Armin was his first victim. "Poor Armin.." You sympathize your friend or rather your younger brother.

"That devil acts like Commander Magath don't you think?" Lara suddenly speaks when you were bored out of your brain.

"Stop bothering me, can you? And who the hell is Commander Magath?"

"Oops... I forgot. You'll know that sooner when you go to Marley."

You sighed, shaking your head. "Again with the place Marley. You said it was from outside the walls right?"

"Yes."

"Its been 2 years, when can I get there? I really want you out of my head right now."

"You ungrateful kid." She sighed heavily. "I don't really know when but it depends on you."

"Yeah, yeah... Always depend on me huh?" You rolled your eyes.

"Formation face back!" The instructor shout.

The line in front of you are now facing you, meaning that your line are now being drilled. You look at the instructor from the corner of your eyes, annoyed that he's being so loud. Well, its what you gotta bare with since you're in a military camp where soldiers have to yelled mostly.

You look back in front, making a serious, determine face so he would just ignore you and walked past you. When you did, your eyes landed on the blonde in front of you, you remember who she is. She was the girl from 2 years ago, who you gave your bread to.

Her heights is still the same but damn, she became much more attractive.

"Oi. You're here to become a soldier, not became attracted to some girls." The woman said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"I know." You state, going back to your serious face.

The instructor just walked passed you and yelled at a cadet a meter away from you.

"Who the fuck are you cadet?!"

The male with bald cut hair salute, left hand raised, fist on the opposite side of his heart. "Connie Springer from Ragako village, sir!"

"Idiot."

What would you expect? The instructor hoist the male by the head, glaring at him. "Connie Springer... Is your heart in your right side?!"

Crunch

Sound of a person munching something was heard after making the instructor look to where he heard it. You saw a girl with a steamed potato in hand, eating it.

"You! Who are you?!" The instructor let go of Connie's head and look at the girl.

The girl just ignored him, dumbfounded, not knowing that the person he was shouting at, was her.