Chapter 9 : Gathering

The loud knocks on the door woke the young man up, making him reluctantly let go of the cute blonde that he snuggled up to cozily all night long and went to answer it with a sleepy frown and a messy bedhead.

He slowly opened it to find Sakura and Ino at his door, with Kiba still loudly knocking on Naruto's door. With Shino, Shikamaru and Sai amusedly looking on from the sidelines.

In a matter of seconds his brain processed this situation. Meeting. It was in the morning. F*ck, he'd completely forgotten.

Luckily not many had arrived yet but these bored a§§hΦles had decided to come wake them up.

As soon as Sasuke opened the door and saw these said bored a§§hΦles, he facepalmed.

Sakura and Ino just noticed the blonde mope of hair peeking from under his blanket, on his bed, in his room.. They giggled and squealed like there was no tomorrow.

This alerting the wolf like boy that stilled his knocking on the blonde's door and walk over to peek into Sasuke's room, and promptly burst out laughing, "Not hooked up?! Yeah right!", he wheezed out inbetween laughter.

By now the rest of the guys that silently watched were also joining in, chuckling amusedly.

Sasuke could only helplessly facepalm, as he cursed his own forgetfulness, and weakly voice out, "It's seriously not what it looks like.."

Making them all laugh even harder and very loud.

It was loud enough to wake our cute blonde.

Who now, confusedly sat up and saw a mortified Sasuke facepalming with Kiba and the rest laughing very loudly, a new face or two mixed up in the crowd.

What were these guys doing in front of their room, so early in the morning, laughing away in the hallway??

'Oh.. Shit..', Naruto's eyes widened with a sudden realization of this current situation.

He blushed red, hurriedly getting out of bed and shouting, "It's not what it looks like!", saying the same thing as Sasuke, making them laugh even more louder. Some wheezing out 'too funny', 'so cute', 'can't anymore' and what not, while others tried to stop laughing but failed and laughed even more.

Sasuke sighed, stepping back and closing the door in their laughing faces.

"Just ignore them", he said walking towards his bathroom, "I'll go freshen up first so just wait here, you'll just get caught by those idiots if you go out now", he was already inside when saying the last half and closed the door as soon as he finished his sentence. Leaving a blushing Naruto behind who covered his face with his hands and let out a silent scream, totally mortified.

And it was all his fault this time, if only he hadn't asked to hang out or at least hadn't fallen asleep right here, this wouldn't have happened.

So embarrassing~~~

Sasuke walked out all freshened up. And urged Naruto to do the same. He noticed it'd gotten quite since a while ago and guessed it was okay to let the blonde go to his own room now. But seeing the blonde naturally enter his bathroom to freshen up, he just told him to use the new brush in the cabinet, and smiled to himself.

After they were done, Sasuke noticed how hesitant the blonde looked to go out, so he ruffled his hair, saying in a comforting tone, "It's okay, they're just idiots who tease a lot, no need to be nervous"

Naruto relaxed a little and nodded. Giving Sasuke a bright grin, he said, "Yeah.. Thanks"

"let's go", Sasuke gave his soft hair one last ruffle and pat him on the back, walking ahead.