Life At An End (first edishon) lol

"I'm sure that is not the way. " Kyle yells.
"Can you think of a better one" I answer.
"Kathy please, there has to be another way to do this. Please." He begs me.
"There probably is, but we don't have the time to come up with something else." I turn to leave when he grabs my arm.
"Kathy." I turn back to him. I'm fighting back tears. "Kyle,please don't make this any harder than it already is." I lose my fight with my tears and they stream down my face.
Kyle reaches up with his good hand and wipes them away. He runs his hand along my check.I bend down, wile being careful of his broken arm. I go to kiss him on the check,but at the last moment he turned his head and kisses me fully on the mouth. I'm so surprised that I didn't know how to react. So I kissed him back. Moments later I pull back.
"I'd love to stay but I have a bad guy to defeat." I say as I place a light kiss on his check.
"No, Kathy you don't. Do you wont to know why? " I paused as he spoke. Before I could reply I felt something hit me in the back. It sliced thru my shirt and in to my back. Time seemed to slow as I felt it slide thru my skin and mussels. I felt it come to a stop between two ribs. Then the pain kicked in. It was worse then anything I'd ever felt before I fell to my knees, then I fell on to my arms and started coffing. As I gasped for breath I felt something drip out of my mouth. Blood.
At that point I knew I was done for. I collapsed in to the snow, the cold wet snow tried to sooth the pain but failed. With in seconds black spots appeared. My eyes started to slowly close, when I herd footsteps in the snow. I use the last of my will and strength to lift my head to see who it is, hoping, praying that its someone who will help me. But all hope is dashed when I see Baxter. Then to my surprise Kyle comes to stand beside him. I watch as they shake hands. Kyle then walks over and crouches down beside me. He moves my head so I'm forced to look at him. "You don't have to defeat any bad guys, Kathy. Because we've already won."
We've.
He lets go of my head and moves away.
We've.
Baxter pats him on the back as they walk away.
We've.
I feel myself start to slip away from this world and on to the next.
We've.
As I breath my last I see Kyle glance back over his shoulder. I pray that your happy now, Kyle.
And with that my story ends.

={={={={={={={={={={

Hi ya. Just a quick note to say that if you see any spelling errors or grammar mistakes please comment it. Tnkz :)