01| cleaning

And there he was again like every Thursday. It was late at night the moon was out as it should be doing its duty, never having a day off. In the enormous museum, he was back on the chilly, wet tile floor. scrubbing the floors.

Seokjins tall figure hovered over the boy's body on the floor looking down at him with no expression but making sure his work was somewhat perfect. He didn't expect such a small boy to do such a vast job. Seokjin could obviously do it himself, but him on the floor? stubbing? one couldn't even dream. The dreamland wouldn't dare put Seokjin in such a place. You'd only see him in gardens eating the richest of fruits and drinking the finest wines.

"Am i done now?" ~KTH

Seokjin only looked at him, the expression not changing a bit.

"I MEAN... can you see your handsome face in the reflection of the floor i just scrubbed" ~KTH *rolls eyes*

The boy was trained to talk in that manner, although he sometimes forgot to. Sometimes Seokjin would just look at the boy no words being shared, but then sometimes he'd- oh but no we mustn't speak of what else Seokjin does to Taehyung. Nothing domestically inappropriate of course. Seokjin had dignity, he couldn't dirty himself with such a boy.

All the scrubbing and the cleaning of Seokjins museum was done, all thanks to Taehyung of course, but no actions of gratitude were shared. 

Seokjin didn't leave Taehyungs side mostly, but of course, he'd have moments that he couldn't share with the boy, so he'd lock him up in the walks of his own personal bedrooms. Taehyung couldn't really complain about the matter.

And just like every day Seokjin escorted Taehyung into his bedroom walks, locked him up with chains and left him there until the sun came out again. Sometimes Taehyung would try and play with Seokjin acting hurt or cute so that he wouldn't put chains around his body. What? You thought Seokjin chained Taehyung by the legs and arms? Dont make a fool of your self, please. Taehyung's whole body was chained.  The idea of trying to move, well Taehyung could only dream of.

His body condition was not the best, but not so bad. His skin was pale white. Sunshine? "how'd that feel again?" ~KTH. Food? "Rice, chicken, and soup. And if mister Seokjin was feeling nice, which he never did, id get to have some cake"~KTH.

"Mister Seokjin is mean to me, but who can blame him. He might of taken my-" ~KTH disturbed by sounds coming from Seokjin from the other side of the wall. Oh no never mind that was just an owl from outside. 'How'd those look again? Or was that a fox not an owl?"~KTH