05 | Taekook

(oops i totally forgot the format of my book, buts its ok)

"BROOO i cant believe you got in", Taehyung slapped Jungkook back. He and Jungkook are old friends from hell. "Yeah i just told him that i was here to kill you and all." Jungkook chuckles. 

Taehyung gulped hard and made strong eye contact with Junkook, fear written all over his face, "wait are you srs?". Jungkook laughed out loud, "NAHHH bro i was joking, come on. He doesn't even know i'm from hell." Taehyung let out a deep breath. "waw idiot you really got me there, please". The two boys both laughed together. 

"Taehyung where are your-" Jungkook was interrupted by Seokjin.

"oh i see you guys have gotten to know each other."  Seokjin smiles at both boys. They smiled back. He goes to stand with Taehyung putting his arm over his shoulder, "This is Taehyung he has been working with me for some time now, he can show you around and where the cleaning things are. You guys get to go home around 7 pm, this place is kinda big so 3 hours should be enough."  He pauses and takes his arm of Taehyungs should, "since its the both of you, i expect everything to be spotless until i come back."

"oh are you leaving? i thought you might have lived here." Jungkook chuckles to himself while scratching the back of his neck.

"yes yes i do live here, im just going out for coffee with my good friend." Seokjin smiled at the two boys while raising his eyebrows. "when did you have friends" Taehyung looked down mumbling to himself. "Taehyung-" Seokjin angrily smiled at him. "If he annoys you please do contact me, there is an old phone in the back wall its black, my number is automatically contacted, you can't call anyone else so don't try and call your girlfriend on that phone." That last part was meant for Jungkook and he knew that. "oh no sir i don't have a girlfriend", Jungkook blushed to step back a little.

"That's what they all say kiddo." He pauses and glares at Taehyung before he leaves, Jungkook realizes. "I'll be off now, call me before you go home if you finish early." "Will do sir", Jungkook waved him of as he left the room. 

--

"Namjoon wait for me!"- KSJ

--

"i thought you said he has no friends" Jungkook looked at Taehyung not smiling. "Bruh i don't know that man is very secretive", "Well he knows what you are sooo".-JJK