03 | masterpiece

Seokjin knew he'd done a lot of wrong things in his life, but that didn't matter right now, because he'd never realised how much he needed this in his collection until it was cleaned and prepared.

He was going to show the world his masterpiece, thanks to Taehyung. Taehyung, the boy who swept his floor and was sent from hell to assassinate him. But, of course, it didn't work out.

Seokjin had already spent time in hell, not because he was a horrible guy who died and then went to hell. He, like Taehyung, was born in hell and is forced to work there. In hell, 'devils' have a lot of tasks to accomplish; it's not only a place filled with fire and flames.

Seokjin had a prominent role in hell, but he didn't much enjoy it. So he decided to do the unthinkable and escape hell to live among the people of Earth. Of course, he's not supposed to do this, and he was caught, but the demons and Satan in charge couldn't come personally to bring him back, so they sent Taehyung, a less dangerous devil from hell.

After Seokjin came to earth he opened up a museum.

Taehyung was a unique devil, with black blood that you could see your reflection in and black wings that were 10 times bigger then his body, but light enough for him to carry and fly around in, Unlike any earthly bird that mankind have ever seen. Seokjin chopped them off because they were so gorgeous, leaving Taehyung to walk like a human.

Seokjin didn't take Taehyung's wings for vengeance; he stole them because they were so magnificent, and they were what the devil that wished to kill him carried him all this way. 

Seokjin knew Taehyung was coming to murder him, but he also knew how soft the youngster was, and that no matter how hard he tried, he wouldn't be able to kill him. But, just in case Taehyung tried to murder Seokjin while he was sleeping, he locks him up in the walls of his room (like you were told earlier).

"I heard you were having a big opening today, sir?" In front of a painting of a war splitting up with two flocks of birds, a boy with dark black hair whom Seokjin had never met before spoke to him. The birds were white on one side and black on the other. The black appeared to have the upper hand, while the white appeared to be less, and in the bottom left of the artwork.

Seokjin never understood these humanly things, like paintings. but people would pay to see them, thats all that really mattered.

"I was, after all. However, the air today does not appear to be in pristine condition. Something about it, like that night, doesn't feel quite right ".. Seokjin spoke to the youngster, his eyes narrowed as he looked down at him, recalling the emotion he had the night Taehyung almost stabbed him in the back. ending his life.

"Oh is that so sir, because today I feel quite swell," the youngster says as he stares at the artwork, never glancing up at Seokjin. The pleasure of the stranger besides him irritates Seokjin. "And why is that?", he asks.

"im going to meet an old friend of mine for the first time, in a long time". He looks up at Seokjin smirking. "whats your name boy?"

"jungkook"

"jeon jungkook"