04 |worker

(im listening to lovely and i think it goes with this book)

"Oh, what a lovely name," Seokjin said to the boy without looking at him.

"Sir, may I ask you a question?" Jungkook asked as he rotated his body to face the elder beside him. "Sure, kid, what is it?" Seokjin hadn't noticed Jungkook staring at him, so he didn't bother to look. "How do you manage to keep these floors so spotless? I almost recognize myself in them ", Jungkook remarked as he slapped his foor against the gleaming floor. After completing that task, Seokjin turned to Jungkook. "What do you mean?" he asks, perplexed.

"I mean, you don't appear to be the type of man who would clean a floor; your hands appear to be too soft." Jungkook glances down at Seokjins hand, making him do that same and then chuckling to himself, "well i mean i have never seen any workers, you seem like the only one that stays behind these walls when those doors close", he looks over to the two big doors that welcome everyone in. Seokjin does the same. 

"What are you implying?" says Seokjin, returning his gaze to the young man in front of him. "Well, I'm a wonderful cleaner." Seokjin feels warm when Jungkook smiles, his rabbit smile spreading across his face. "But why, of all places, would you want to work here?" Seokjing questioned the child, who he suspected. "First and foremost, I adore this location," he continued. "Since I'm usually here, why don't I clean it while I'm here?"

Seokjin tilts his head as he steps a little forward putting his hands in his pant pockets. "Is that so? i have never seen you here." Jungkook replays calmly, "oh really".

Seokjin hired Jungkook that day