02| wings

Taehyung was sitting in the room that Seokjin chained him in, it was dark in the room even though it was the middle of summer. There were no windows in the room, and the one small door was the only way in or out. Taehyung was playing with his shirt bcoz he had nothing better to do, and he was getting bored.

"OH, i have an idea"~KTH

He still acted as a child even if he was in his 20s. 

He took off his shirt and laid on the floor sideways, waiting for Seokjin to come through the door expecting to startle him. "hehe"~KTH

Taehyung looked around to find something to put in his mouth, bcoz he didn't feel like it was enough. He got up and there was the perfect thing across the room, it was a red rose in a white vase. Taehyung got up and walked to the table it was seated on. 

Him and the floor came face to face,(he fell, sorry i didn't know who to word it). he looked back at his chain it was too short for him to reach the rose. Laying on the floor he expanded his arm to the leg of the table to try and get it to come closer to him. He finally reached it, "just a little more closer"~KTH. But instead of it moving closer it tipped over, the table falling on him. It made a loud bang as it came down, the vase also crashing down.

"What was that?", a girl with brown hair said to her friend as they were previously admiring the painting of a bedroom. "i don't know, it was probably nothing", her friend said.

"Aish that boy" ~KSJ

He made his way to the room, he saw Taehyung laying on the floor eyes closed blood on his back and hands, the vase was broken on the floor and the table next to the boy's body, "TAEHYUNG!" ~KSJ. He ran to the boy's aid, his dark black blood staining his shirt, which was not on the boy but near him on the floor. 

Seokjin tried to wake up Taehyung but he wouldn't wake up, "goddamnit Taehyung what did you do"~KSJ. He took off his jacket and put it around the boy, he attended to his wounds and carried him to his bedroom where he laid him down on his bed that no one but Seokjin ever slept in. Taehyung was still breathing which was a good sign. But he didn't wake up that whole day. It was night time and Seokjin was the one on the cold floor scrubbing it, hating every moment. "No one is going to know Seokjin its ok"~KSJ. Is what he thought.

The brat never went unconscious he was just trying to see what Seokjin would do if he saw him in that state "OHH my life is heaven now, Seokjins bed issssss sooooo soft and it smells like him, he always smells like everything nice"~KTH Taehyung hugged Seokjins pillows, the feelings of softness he hadn't felt in so long, it made him remember his life before this place. He missed his house and his friends, but at least he wasn't alone, and to be fair its not Seokjins fault that he is mean to Taehyung, and Taehyung never tried to run away, he couldn't. He needs to get back his-

"Taehyung? are you still asleep?" ~KSJ Seokjin came in the room interrupting Taehyungs thoughts. "Aish why am i treating you so nicely, i shouldn't be. Well you probably wouldn't even remember which is a good thing."~KSJ, Taehyung tried to hold in his laughter. "Where will i sleep now?"~KSJ, Seokjin walked around his room examining everything that was placed in it.

He began, "Taehyung you might hate it here like i do, but to be frank i have never asked you about what you think bcoz i simply don't care about it. But you cant blame me for keeping you here, can you? I took those darn things from you and i see the scare on you everyday, and it breaks my heart to know i could of done that to someone. But i have to thank you they are now part of my collection, and I'm going to introduce them to the world when I'm done. But only if you knew the only way you and i can get rid of each other is if i-" ~KSJ. he stopped not finishing his sentence, Taehyung didn't know why. That was the last thing he said before taking a blanket and pillow and leaving the room.

"oop, oh well. at least i get the bed. Damn he talks to much, and always leaves out the important stuff."~KTH