o-n-e

"Jake! Here, regular orders on Table 7!"

"Okkieeee~"

Jake happily skipping to the said table with a huge smile on his face, nothing really bother about his life except the fact that he need more money. Sunoo is waving at the Aussie boy and gesture him to join them as well "only for 5 minutes!"

"Is there anything weird happening again?" Jake ask as he sip some of Sunoo's milkshake which the younger doesn't mind. Jungwon just shook his head while biting his mango cupcake "For now, its me and Jay hyung only dating for a week, nothing news-"

"Only a week and they already act like a married couple!"

"You exposer-" Jungwon rolled his eyes when Sunoo playfully wiggling those eyebrows with teasing expression. Jake just laugh at the two but deep inside, he's sick about the message he got from his sister "Urg..."

Sunoo luckily hear the low groan coming out from the older since he sit next to him "Hyung, is there anything bothering you? You know, you can tell us anything you like. I can read on your face that....you have something to worry about-"

"Money...I need more money to pay my mother's hospital bills"

"Oh...really? I think we can he-"

"No! Sunoo, Jungwon...I know you try to give me the moneys but No! I can't take that from you-" Sunoo and Jungwon are about to explain themselves on why they want to help him but Jake always cuts them off "- I just need a new job with much salaries than a simple part time job!"

The realisation hit Jungwon's head and straight up staring at the Aussie boy, Jake feel a bit weird when the younger just casually look at him without saying any more words "Won, why are you looking at him like that?" Sunoo ask out of curiosity because of the sudden changing expression

Jungwon take out his phone from the backpack and read something, making his two friends to stared at him with confusion "Jake hyung, how old are you? I mean...your date of birth as well?"

"Uh...I'm 19 years old, born on 2002, wait I thought you already know it-"

"Just ask to make sure and do you really need a job?"

"What job?" Sunoo is quick to ask rather than Jake, the two continue asking Jungwon about the salaries since that is the most important part "60 dollars at a day! And-"

"BISH WHAT?!! AT A DAY?"

"yeah, so about the job-" Jungwon try to explain what that job is but Jake slams his hands on the table, startling his friends and others on the Café to look at him with wide eyes "I don't care what kind of job is that-.."

"..-I need that job!"

Jungwon slowly nod his head with the same shock expression "Okay, I will send you the location and you will go there to have an interview but I dont really know if there's that anyway, you can go now if you want-" Jungwon literally can see the excitement and non-existing tail's wagging on Jake's back. Sunoo is still confuse because he doesn't know what kind of job did Jungwon even recommended the Aussie boy because the younger hasn't told him before and he just thought that maybe the job is on Jay's Company

[Private Chat]

My lovely Angry Bird💛

Hyung, I just finished your work
You don't need to worry about your aunty anymore
😌☕

Wow thanks baby
But who?
How?
When?
What?