t-h-r-e-e

"I-....wHAT?"

"Do I need to repeat again? And don't shout in front of my face-"

"Sorry M-Master!"

Jake pull the hem of his shirt, he look down at his feet and can't understand the reason why Park Sunghoon is so rude to him. The taller turn around to walk up on his room but he glance at his shoulder, giving a quick look to the Aussie boy before taking the step on the stairs.

Jake sigh in relief and pick out his phone from his pocket, dialing at his two friends at once "Sunoo! Jungwon! I need...your help for this time" he whisper since your voice can echo through the whole mansion if you talk too loud

"oh really? Say whatever you want, we'll help you?" Jungwon's voice can be heard on the other line while Sunoo giggles loudly, startling the two boys "Yahahaha stop it Riki! It's tickles-"

Jake can feel Jungwon is rolling his eyes right now, he can even hear the low scoff. Sunoo on the other line, cough loudly and scold his boyfriend to give him time for him and his friends "Gosh! Finally-....uh Jake hyung, you need our help? What is it?!"

"I need a maid outfit-"

"*cough cough* y-you whAt?" Jungwon again choke on his drink, Sunoo blink his eyes multiple times and not knowing what to say "I..I'm speechless-"

"Hi Speechless! My name is Jungwon-"

"Yah you bish-" Sunoo stop in the midway and give a huge sigh before paying attention again on Jake who's staying silent the whole time "hyung, if you want that, you don't need to be worry again...you ask for the right person-"

"Yikes-"

"Yang Jungwon shush!" Jungwon laugh at his best friend, he just love teasing at the older. Meanwhile, Jake finally done with the chit chat because he has no much time since he need to wear the outfit and start his work "Send me the location and I will order the outfit, so they can deliver it but you need to wait them on the outside okay?"

"Yes, thanks Sunoo!"

Sunoo cut off the lines and quickly type something on his phone, Niki lean closer and stared at the screen while resting his chin on the older's shoulder "Babe, What are you doing?"

"I'm...looking for..ward...for something-" Sunoo speak between on his typing while Niki continue hugging the older from behind and put his arms around on the small waist "Finally!! They're gonna deliver it right away!" the younger is confuse at the Sunoo's words but he doesn't ask and just being clingy

"Boke, if you're going to act like that, I'm not gonna help you-" Billi sigh in annoyance and cross her arms, she has been sitting in front of them and watching the two acting clingy or teasing like a pro romantic. Niki quickly separate himself from his boyfriend and properly sit straight to pay attention more on their meeting "Sooooo sorryyyy Nooooooonnnaaa~"

"Want me to shoot you-"

"Eyyy Noona I know you won't, you love me-"

Niki laugh at the older's reaction and pick up the files , trying to concentrate but always end up starring at his boyfriend, Sunoo keep on squeaking and giggling on his seat while looking at his phone which makes the Japanese boy to adore him again and again. For last, Billi sigh and throw the file at Niki's face

"Work by yourself, if you don't catch the thief...don't even bother to come and cry in front my face-"

"Noooonnnnnaaaa~"

"Shoo-"

"*cries* NoonaaaAaaAAA!"

"SILENCE!...I'm having a call, lower your voice-" Sunoo glare at his boyfriend and put his phone back near his ear after scolding Niki who dramatically zips his mouth while Sunoo began to talk again "Jake hyung! Do you finally get the outfit?"