e-l-e-v-e-n

"nee chan-"

"No"

".....nunaaa~"

"No"

"eh....my favourite one of the best ever best sister-"

"What do you want?"

"hehe you know me so well" Niki wiggles his eyebrows as he directly sit infront of Billi who's been busy watching Haikyuu anime on the television, quiet enjoying her rare free time but gets disturb again by Nishimura "Say it or get out-"

"Damn...okok, Can you help me by investigating this contract?" Billi takes the file to look closer and questioning why Niki asked for this "You have your own detectives, Nishimura...why me? between, is this contract was about Park Sunghoon's Company, your friend?"

"Sunghoon hyung is my friend but there is some fishy doubting things on this contract, i want the best for our grandfather's company....The only person i can fully trust to investigate this.. is You, no one can buy you with money unlike the others" Niki kinda looked disappointed and still feeling bad for doubting his own friend "It's not that I....but...dammit, i want the truth, are they really plan on something-"

"Calm down Riki, I heard that Sunghoon's father just arrived Seoul from Thailand, unexpectedly. Don't blame your friend even if there are something behind on this okay?"

"yeah sorry bout that, it's a little bit frustrating" Niki sips the water before taking a deep breath as he start to look more serious "Jay hyung might know something but I'm sure he won't just spill out the truth and Sunghoon hyung didn't explained farther about the contract either, he was just telling me to sign up so that our companies will be one but i felt clueless, maybe I'm too insecure about this"

"it's okay, I'm glad that you think first before just signing up, I'll do what i can but remember... don't blame Sunghoon, just like you...he does look like he doesn't understand the flow of this business"

"Nunaaa~ I uh... actually...I already signed the contract-"

"I take back what i said ....Get out, stop disturbing me!"

"your so mean-"

"I'm so mean~...... before i call Sunoo, go back to your house-"

"Damnn Fine Fine, don't tell him-"

Niki went out from the room but loudly knocking at Billi's door from the outside "-Billi has a crush on~" before running out from the house, he loves teasing her "Boke! Nishimura Boke-"

The Japanese boy just wants to find out the plan of Park Tech Company with his own, the contract seems real but his insecurity made him doubts even though he doesn't want any hatred with his friends. Park Sunghoon might already knew his father's plan but no one knows about why he agreed to go along with his father evil side.

"Hoon, how long have you been skating? i mean, you really do look like a professional-" Sunghoon stares at the puppy looking boy beside him, who's asking with full of curiosity but innocent and friendly, he nods...I want to trust him, can I? will he judge me...or

"My mother loves figure skating but she didn't have the chance for herself so she let me learned it since I was nine but it's a big secret between me, mom and my younger sister..." Jake can feel the tensed on Sunghoon's voice "My father didn't knew at first bc he wants me to focus on studying business but he found out because I won on the competition and literally, people started to complimenting my father for having me...He smiled to them but i know it he-"

Jake slowly put his hand on Sunghoon's back to comfort him, the ice Prince just look down, trying his best not to cry "My dad burned all of my ice skating equipment...a-and he had to destroyed my favourite toys and i had to be homeschooled after that, sometimes he won't allowed me to have breakfast, so I don't have any intention on joining them to eat anything in the morning and just skipped to work"

"Y-You okay Hoon?" Jake felt like crying at the moment, he regret for judging Sunghoon's attitude without knowing what he went through, the ice boy sigh in a big relief and smile "But I won't skip the breakfast anymore because you will be there with me, making my dishes and serves only for me-"

I feel like My heart just skip a beat instead-..Jake blinks his eyes while having some chills because of the words while Sunghoon doesn't avoid any eye contact and even moving closer to the puppy boy who frose on his seat "I can tolerate anything if you stay with me...please, don't leave me and I won't fired you either"

"eh ey ay uh I-I'm the maid one and you're the b-boss, I should be the one to beg you instead-"

"You seem to hate being my servant-"

"Wellbutidonthateanymore-"

"...."

Sunghoon sit silently for a seconds to understand what Jake has said, he cracks up abit with a huge smile plastered on his face while leaning closer to the Aussie's face "Are you Sure?"

Jake can feel the hot breathe, even those short question can make him flutter, maybe it's because the face of his boss is way too close with his own. The flirty smirks can't be ignore just by avoiding the eyes but he doesn't want to lose either "I'm fully sure...with my own decision" Jake stared back and the two have to look into each others eyes..

..why is he looking at my lips-
wait is he tryna ..
no no no ..wait

"Are you thinking some stupid scenerio?" Sunghoon raised his eyebrows with a smirk, while Jake quickly back off with a huge blush on his face "I...I d-don't, am really not....i just-" Jake hides his face using his palms out of embarrassment, he really did imagine something on his head and that makes him flustered even more, feeling ashamed of himself for thinking such things but Sunghoon quickly remove Jake's hands and cup those pink cheeks with his own...

"Well, you're not alone thinking that scenario-"

That's when the imaginary becomes real...

(〃゚3゚〃)(๑˙❥˙๑)

_______________________

hehe,hope u like it ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ