t-w-o

"I hate him!"

"Who? Who is it? If he hurt you I'm going to slap him-"

"Slap him? You will faint just by his glares Sunoo hyung!" Jungwon remark the boy sitting in front of him. Jake lowly sigh and slam his head on the table. The three have been hanging out on the Café EN- shop after Jake finished his work on the Park Mansion for today "Then, mind telling me who is this person? Jake hyung why do you hate him?"

"He...wait- I forget his name but he told me to call him M-Master!"

"Woooooo~" Sunoo and Jungwon make a teasing sounds while looking at Jake with their wiggling eyebrows. Jake rolled his eyes at the two "Don't think like that, I know what's on your minds...I'll tell you, he's a fucking rude asshole!"

"Is he hot?" Sunoo ask quickly while Jungwon continue to nudged his best friend with a sneered "Shut up! If Niki heard this, he will surely punish you. Let the man be the one for Jake hyung-"

"Oyy I'm just asking!"

"His name is Park Sunghoon, he's Jay hyung's first cousin" Jungwon explain, making Jake to nod his head while Sunoo gets still confused. The Aussie boy take a deep breath and "To be honest, he is really handsome and hot...but his personality is UGLY!"

"Yooo calm down hyung, he may be really good on the inside!" Jungwon put his hand on the older's back and start to pat while Sunoo continue to ease Jake's mind as well "Yeah! someone who's cold on the outside is somehow warm on the inside"

"But do you know what kind of rules did he made up for me? Fucking 5 unreasonable rules!"

"I'm prepare to listen...spill the teas sis!" The two began to gayly sit straight as the wait for the Aussie boy to tell him about the rules made by his master. Jake's sigh and pouta bit "Even though I'm his personal maid, I'm not allowed to be ask about his personal info. Second, he doesn't allowed me to go inside his room but do I look like who fuCKING WANT TO SNEAK INSIDE SOMEONE'S PRIVATE ROOM? THAT BISH!"

"Hahahaha gosh hyung! It's normal for someone who is private about his life and that's just a rule, okay?" Sunoo laugh at the older while Jungwon shook his head with the chuckles leaving his mouth. Jake furrowed his brows, looking serious "I'm not finish yet! He told me to wash his underpants while there are washing maids on that mansion itself-"

"BWAHAHAHA Of course he will let you! Hyung, remember you're the personal maid right?" Jungwon remark the older again while laughing his ass off but Jake slam his hands "Yahh but he told me not to involve on his private life yet he still want me to take care the fuck of his ass. And how am I supposed to do that when I can't even sneak a bit on his so called life?"

"Wow...I dont know too, just ignore him?"

"Eyy? He'll get fired if he do that!"

Jake shush the youngers who are as confused as him. Jungwon and Sunoo quickly zip their mouth and stared at the older with wide eyes when he says "Lastly, he told me that.... I'm his....WHEN THE FUCK I'M BECOME HIS?"

Sunoo and Jungwon again gasp but quickly laugh at the older gain "You become his...when you get hired to be his personal maid!" Jake groan at the words, he just agreed to be someone's maid because of his family but at least the salaries are quite high and that's what he wants

"Anyway, what did you said when he told you that?"

The two curiously wait for the Aussie boy who slowly sink down on his seat and hide his red face with his palms "I told him that-" Jungwon and Sunoo drop their jaws when they hear

"I'M NOT A FUCKING HOE! YOU BICTHY RUDE PENGUIN'....that's what I said-"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.