31

Draco Malfoy never thought he would be so quick to say the l word to someone.

But she. She was something else. And also something he never thought of before.

But then again... why is he so surprised if he never thought about it?

Draco wanted to have everything under control. He wanted to know what will happen, when will it happen and where will it happen. If it wasn't like that... well, the best thing he could think of was either forcing it to be the way he imagined or just stay home and do nothing.

It's her. It's her that he lets take control over his actions. Over his mind. Body. Thoughts. Probably his life from now on. Because no matter what he does or thinks, at the end of the day he'll always have her on his mind.

He didn't need her picutre to think about her. He truly didn't need anything. But things around him reminded him of her.

His sheets started to smell like her. His kitchen was usually left messy because of their attempt in trying to cook something for dinner. He didn't even think about washing the jacket he borrowed her on one of their dates. Hell, he didn't even take off her hair tie she gave him as a joke around his wrist.

There were no different words to describe it. Draco was in love. And he liked it.

And most importantly - he was finally in love with himself. He realised (first time when she confessed to him at Adeline's party) that she couldn't care less about his past, his family, the looks they recieved while holding hands. Because she was in love with him. And she pictured him the way she imagined him. So he promised himself that he'll make that Draco, the one she imagined him to be, come to life. He'll do it for her.

Some people would say it's too soon, but when you carve something for so long you don't care. And to be honest, Draco will never regret it.

He still winces when he touches his back and shoulders. But he liked the pain as much as liked giving her the pleasure she wanted. He can't remember much from that night. He only gets flashbacks of her face melting from his touch, his hands all over her, her begging him for more and marking him as hers.

Mine, she said. And God, it felt so good.

But here she was, scrolling through her phone and acting as if he didn't exist.

He tried everything, but nothing worked. Draco was desparate for her attention and she refused to give it to him. So that's why he was lying on top of her, his head burried between her shoulder and neck.

"Love."

Nothing.

"Darling."

Still nothing.

"Baby."

She didn't even move.

He let out a heavy sigh, but she didn't move. Draco had a good feeling she was enjoying this. He was sure of it. But he had no idea how to get her off that phone. He took it away once and she just turned the TV on.

But it didn't take him long to figure something out.

He had her body trapped between his legs now. She will have no way to escape. He smirked down at her as their eyes met.

"What are you- DRACO!" Stella was cut off by him starting to tickle her.

Next few minutes were passed in screams, trowing pillows at each other, laughter and a lot of play fighting. When they both lost their energy they collapsed back on the couch.

"You should have seen your face," Draco's cheeks were slightly red. She hit him with a pillow. "Ow!"

Stella went to reach her phone again, but Draco was quicker. He snatched it away.

"Hey!" She protested.

"No," Draco threw it somewhere in the room. "You'll get your phone later. Now, I want cuddles."

"But I'm hot," Stella said.

"Yes, you are."

"I meant like I'm hot from play fighting," Stella rolled her eyes at him. "But you're not wrong. I'd say I'm pretty hot."

"Look at you," Draco commented. "Turning into me more and more as days pass."

"Shut up," she smiled. He opened his mouth to speak, but she cut him off. "Do you want cuddles or not?"

Draco nodded without hesitation. She enveloped him in her arms and kissed the top of his head before playing with his hair.

"Draco?"

"Yes, love?"

"I don't mean to sound rude or anything... But I kinda wanna ask you something," all he did was nodded his head. "Do you bleach your hair? You can tell me because I won't tell-"

"Oh, fuck off," he hid his face on her shoulder again, making her laugh.

"Correction. Fuck me," Stella said.

He lifted his head immediately, his face turning into one of those stares he gives her when he wants her.

"Seriously? Didn't we say like just twice in two weeks?"

"Well, you wouldn't be you if you went by the rules," Stella smirked back at him. He already started to take her shirt off when she stopped him. "But I don't feel like doing it right now."

His face dropped again and he groaned into her chest.

"Fucking tease," Draco muttered.

"Maybe I am turning into you."

"Not yet, darling," Draco said. "You didn't bleach your hair."

She bursted into laughter after that.

"But I ignored you for at least an hour," she said proudly. "Considering that you ignored me for past four years, this is nothing. But still a good start, huh?"

"When are you gonna stop with that?" He asked her.

"I think we both know that I'm never gonna stop with that," she told him.

"Great," Draco said sarcastically.

They enjoyed comfortable silence that fell between them. Draco's breathing calmed down and she could tell that he was slowly falling asleep. Stella knew that she won't be able to move until he wakes up. Yes, he was crushing her body and yes, she liked him sleeping on top of her.

But...

"Draco?"

"Hmm?"

"I need to pee."

"Bloody hell," he removed himself from her. She giggled and disappeared behind his bathroom door. When she finally got back he hugged her tighter. "Better?"

"Much better."

"Shup up now."

"Okay."

Silence again.

"Draco?"

"Merlin, what now?"

"I love you."

Silence.

"I love you, too."