𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬━ chapter four ━

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter four ━

❝𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬.❞

---

YOU AND CHIFUYU barely reached your next class in time, and thankfully, both of you weren't scolded by the teacher, because just as she arrived in your classroom, you and Chifuyu are already on your seats and you can say that you're both safe. But thanks to the running you did, you both were panting as soon as you reached your seats; and let's not forget the fact that your heart was still pounding hard and fast at the warmth that is still lingering in your hand until now.

I can't stop shaking—his—Matsuno-san's hand. . feels so warm.

That was the only thing that is on your mind the entire time everyone of you were greeting your History teacher.

Even until you took a sit down, your mind still kept on rewinding itself to the scene where you and Chifuyu had to run down the hallways to reach your classroom, hands held together. It's as if you're just inside a shojo manga story, with you as the main protagonist and Chifuyu as the main love interest.

Little did you know, you are the main protagonist of your own story.

Today's class is History, and the teacher in front of you was discussing a short lesson before she will proceed to the project that she mentioned when she discussed today's agenda a while ago.

As usual, like always, you're writing down notes on your notebook, jotting down all the information needed. But along the while you're writing down notes, you also found yourself doodling small flowers and a chibi drawing of a yourself as a cute princess at the upper corner of your notebook. It's not that you're bored at the short lecture; maybe you are, but it's just you couldn't help but to doodle; another thing about you is that you'd definitely loved to become a mangaka who'll focus more on shojo-themed mangas.

You continued on writing down notes while doodling at the same time, until you finished a chibi drawing of a familiar boy just beside you; a cute blond-haired, teal-blue-eyed male with an undercut.

Chifuyu Matsuno.

Your cheeks had a mind on its own and had heated up suddenly.

Why did I drew Matsuno-san in my notebook? You thought, flushing and sweating in nervousness as you picked up your eraser to erase his face there, but you realized that you were using a pen so, sigh, I just hope no one would see and recognize it as Matsuno-san. .

And speaking of Chifuyu, your baby blue eyes automatically find themselves directing towards a certain blond, who was seated diagonally from you on your left side. His right cheek was leaning on his palm, his arm and elbow leaning on his desk as his other hand was twirling around his mechanical pencil.