𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬━ chapter twenty one ━

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter twenty one ━

❝𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢.❞

---

IN a two weeks, June will end soon will come the month of July, where the final exams for the end of the first semester will happen. And it was decided by the principal, the teachers, and the staffs that the last week of June will be spend for the preparation for a school event, the long awaited Sports Day Festival.

Today is Monday, and since there are no class discussions or any activities for all the students to busy themselves with for this whole week, all students from each classes are all discussing about the upcoming Sports Day Festival; deciding who will be the representatives for all the sports and games that will be held in the actual day of Sports Day Festival at the last week of June.

—"Okay, so let's proceed to the Track and Field representatives. Again, we have to choose two; one girl and one boy. Anyone here who's good at Track and Field, please raise your hands! First from the girls!"

And right now, your class is discussing about who's going to be the representatives of each sports held in the Sports Day Festival by each class. You're just listening silently in your seat, watching everyone getting hyped out and excited for the upcoming event and listening to their exciting chatters.

"Serizawa-sensei! Can we nominate someone?" One female student raised her hand, calling out for Serizawa-sensei's attention, to which it did as she turned her head at the student who called her, "Yes you may. Do you have someone in mind, Suzukawa-san?" She asked the student named as Suzukawa, who then have a knowing smile on her face as she stood up, and pointed at your direction.

E-Eh? Why is everyone looking at me? Your baby blue eyes blinked several times, your long lashes fluttering as a result. Seeing as that everyone's attention—of course as well as Chifuyu's, are now on you, and your face warmed up as you pursed your lips and looked away to avoid their eyes on your timid form.

"I nominate Sakisaka (Y/N)-chan to be the female representative for our class in the Track and Field competition!"

Once again, your eyes widened as you looked at Suzukawa in surprise; shock filling you as soon as you realized that you just got nominated by someone to be the representative of your class in the Track and Field sport. "E-Eh? M-Me—!?" You exclaimed silently.

Soon enough, murmurings from your classmates began circulating around the room, talking about you, being the class's representative for the Track and Field.

"Now Suzu-chan mentioned it, (Y/N)-chan runs pretty fast whenever we are having a running session in PE. ."

"Right, right! For someone who's as timid and shy as (Y/N)-chan, she's fast at running!"