𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬━ chapter seven ━

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter seven ━

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮 & 𝐡𝐢𝐦.❞

---

YOUR LIFE, you could say has drastically changed, in a good way of course, since you met Chifuyu. Meeting the said blond-haired boy allowed you to meet new friends and allowed you to finally come out of your shell. And you were so thankful to Chifuyu about it; the effect he has made on you was something you could never take it upon lightly

It's Saturday and today, you decided to visit your cousins and your brother in the dorms to where they are staying; the dorms which was owned by the theater company they are a part of, Mankai Company. This has been your weekly task every weekend, that you will visit your brother Muku and your cousins Juza and Kumon every Saturday at the Mankai Dorms to where they are staying at and stay there until Sunday, so that you could at least hang out with them, considering that you lived far away from them. 

Mankai Company is located at the outskirts of Tokyo in a place called Veludo Way, the sacred land of theaters and you are living in Shibuya, so yeah, it's quite far if you think about it.

That's why you promised your three precious loved ones to visit them every weekend so that you could bond with each other.

You could say that you're somewhat a part of Mankai Company, since you've been helping their kind and approachable lady director there by helping her in some meetings with theater stuff, also let's not forget about the fact that you would attend their practices there and join them in doing etudes and stuff relating in theater and acting since you also love acting.

Today was just any other Saturday weekend, you helped out the director and accompanied her in her theater stuff meeting, joining your brother and cousin in the Summer Troupe practice rehearsals; it turns out that they'll be having their fifth play, and the theme of their play is going to be all about ninjas. The storyline and plot that their scriptwriter Tsuzuru thought of was well-made and you really admired how he was able to plot for the plays that each troupe in the company put up in stage.

And speaking of troupe members, you could say you are more closer to the Summer Troupe boys, considering that they're the most closest to your age (aside from that one boy in the Autumn Troupe) and considering that Muku, your brother and Kumon, your cousin are both a part of the chaotic, energetic Summer Troupe.

You just spend your Saturday with them, and you felt accomplished for what you have done today as always. 

Right now, it's currently evening and the dinner just ended; as usual, the dinner was delicious and fulfilling, thanks to Omi, the usual person in charge of cooking meals in the Mankai Dorms. Omi, who is a part of the manly and delinquent-like troupe, Autumn Troupe.