𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬━ chapter twenty ━

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter twenty ━

❝𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.❞

---

THE same day where students caught sight of the linked hands between Chifuyu and (Y/N) as they walk on their way to their school, their aura filled with warmth and sweetness, each students who caught sight of their joint hands couldn't help but to either smile or melt at how sweet the two teenagers, couple, looked; certainly, with how their eyes reveal the obvious love they have for each other and the way how they just looked like an ideal couple from a storybook, they might as well fall in love too.

And as the cute couple were about to near their school, with the school building in sight, a familiar sweet-toned voice called them and brought their attention behind them.

"(Y/N)-chan! Chifuyu-kun!"

There was a smiling faux blond-haired, ocean blue-eyed male wearing the same uniform as Chifuyu's, and a cute peach-haired girl wearing the same uniform as (Y/N) were seen walking towards them with big smiles etched upon their faces.

The sight of their best friends made Chifuyu and (Y/N) to smile, especially with (Y/N). "Takemichi-san! Hina-chan! Good morning!" She greeted with a bright, sweet smile tugging her lips, sweeter than most of the sweetest foods combined.

At this point, as Takemichi and Hina, another couple, neared (Y/N) and Chifuyu, the male Hanagaki himself took notice of their hands linked snugly together, and by how they looked so contented with each other and not even as shy as showing their interlocked fingers and clasped hands.

"Y-You're holding hands. ." Takemichi shakily breathed out, pointing a finger at (Y/N)'s and Chifuyu's clasped hands and interlocked fingers.

With that, Hina also shifted her eyes towards her best friend's hand, enveloped by Chifuyu's hand that he protectively holds within his warmth. This made the female Tachibana herself to smile in delight, a pretty pink hues spreading across her cheeks as Hina gasped softly, trying not to deliver her words as gibberish because if the extreme happiness she has for (Y/N). "D-Does that mean—you two are now. ." She trailed, needing not to say more because she knew they'd understand.

As soon as Takemichi pointed their interlocked fingers out and with Hina trying to composer herself, a cute pink blush bloomed prettily upon the female Sakisaka's cheeks as she shifted her baby blue orbs down below her, deciding to admire her shoes instead, not however, taking notice of the loving and fond gaze that her boyfriend was sending her as (Y/N) continued to do such cute and adorable action out of her flusteredness. And so, leaning more close to the shorter female beside her, who's still blushing, Chifuyu chuckled happily, "Yup."