𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬━ chapter five ━

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter five ━

❝𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.❞

---

THE MORNING SUN was gently shining down its rays below, illuminating and bathing the Shibuya Ward of Tokyo in its gentle and warm light. Accompanied by the gentle spring breeze and the fluttering of the cherry blossom petals dancing along the spring breeze; it was a perfect way to start a day by bathing yourself underneath the warmth of the sun shining down on you today.

"Hm~ The morning atmosphere sure smells so fragrant today." A satisfied smile plastered itself on your soft features, as you took your sweet time to feel today's perfect weather.

Today was Monday, and just like anybody, you never liked Mondays because Monday is the day of the week where you have to go to school again. But today, for some reason, as soon as you woke up and rose up from your bed, you could feel like today's going to be a good Monday.

This actually started a week ago, the week where you would always look forward everyday to go to school. 

You didn't know the reason why, but you thought it's a good thing and a good change of your perspective. The once dull and colorless scenery you passed by whenever you go on your way to school had turned so colorful and bright starting a week ago, and until now, everything seemed so bright and colorful.

It's not that you had a pretty depressing life though. The only reason you thought that the scenery you would often pass by is dull and colorless is because you were always seeing the same scenery again and again. But just for some reason, you not knowing why, the scenery around you which you previously thought as monochromatic and boring, had suddenly turned so colorful and bright.

Mukkun, Ju-chan, Kyu-chan, today is yet again, a beautiful day. I'm going to enjoy this day as much as I can!

"—Sakisaka-san!" A handsome voice reached your ears, allowing you to turn around to see who it was.

It's none other than Matsuno-san!

Speaking of Chifuyu, this boy had somehow find his way into your mind; you didn't even know why, but you kept thinking of him every single moment of the day. Ever since Chifuyu said that you two are friends, you began thinking more about the said blond-haired boy who was the exact definition and epitome of pureness and sunshine.

Days had already passed by then, and during those days happened were nothing but full of colorful moments that it made you to think that you're a canvas that is slowly being colored and brought into life.

"Good morning, Sakisaka-san." Chifuyu greeted, as soon as he caught up to you, a natural smile creeping up his face as soon as he saw you.

"Oh, good morning, Matsuno-san." You greeted the taller boy back with a soft smile, but your smile faltered a bit when you noticed an unfamiliar boy who was taller than Chifuyu, walking behind him. "Um. ." You blinked your eyes, immediately becoming a little bit shy and awkward around a new face.