7 - 8

Chapter 7: What happened to my problem with trouble!?

Author: Sakurakiri Kohaku (桜霧琥珀)

Okay, going to start and do my staple. The cheat sheet on the top, it will eventually grow to include new characters and appearances.

Fari von D'azell . Previously Nanjou Yukiho, nicknamed Yuki by Kami.

Is currently 10 years of age.

Kami-sama, or also known as Kamille. Is a girl that looks 12 but is a G.o.d. Has silver hair and red eyes.

Also Fari always uses, 私 aka female p.r.o.noun watashi.

"Well Kami-sama! What about my problem!? My problem with having troubling thing happen to me hasn't been cured!"

That's right.

If I go back to my 10 years of life here. All of my problems continue to happen.

For example, I was kicked 10 meters in the air by a horse the other day.

I thought it was a funny story, but when I told the maid she started crying and she left the mansion in shame.

My miserable unfortunate fortune continues from my past life, and when I talk, I still sometimes can't read the room.

"You said you would like to improve your problem with misfortune, right? However I like to seeing Yukii in trouble. In fact, I made your problems happen a bit more frequently. That's the improvement"

"H-How awful. . ."

In other words, the only thing I actually asked for in my previous life didn't even get fulfilled.

Is she actually an evil Kami-sama?

Well, I guess that's just the reality I live in.

"By the way Yukii. Don't you have a swordsmanship test?"

"Eh? Oh yeah. That's right."

"You should get going, your father is still waiting, right?"

Kami-sama just reminded me.

Right now I'm suppose to go practice my swordsmanship with Papa.

I was told that what the results are will determine my future.

So in other words, it's to see if I have a future as a warrior daughter.

Regardless of my regained memories, I am still Fari von D'Azell. Daughter of a warrior family, and I want to make them proud.

I tightened my facial expression, and regained my composure.

"- – -Anyhow Kami-sama, let's talk later. Right now I need to concentrate on my fight with Papa. Let's talk more about reincarnation later."

"Of course. I'll always be at your side Yukii, because I'm watching you. I am the G.o.d who reincarnated you. So it's my responsibility to watch over you. So if you want to talk, I'll always be there."

"Thank you very much Kami-sama."

I feel like I was just told something strange and ma.s.sive.

Anyways, I need to concentrate on the fight.

I went to my room to prepare myself in front of a full length mirror

Long glossy ruby red wavy hair. And for the sake of fighting, it is tied up in a high ponytail.

I have sharp bewitching golden eyes that don't fit my age.

I'm actually pretty good looking.

I was kinda self aware about my cuteness before, just because of everybody saying it.