9 - 11

Chapter 9: The Impactful Conclusion STRAW POLL ON THE BOTTOM

Author: Sakurakiri Kohaku (桜霧琥珀)

Okay, going to start and do my staple. The cheat sheet on the top, it will eventually grow to include new characters and appearances.

Fari von D'azell . Previously Nanjou Yukiho, nicknamed Yuki by Kami.

Is currently 10 years of age. Ruby red long wavy hair and striking eyes not fitting her age.

Kami-sama, or also known as Kamille. Is a girl that looks 12 but is a G.o.d. Has silver hair and red eyes.

Also Fari always uses, 私 aka female p.r.o.noun watashi.

Father is Gilbert Von D'azell. Master warrior.

– -It was then.

Some mystical power came out of me.

The power entered into my sword.

The short sword glowed, making a light sword.

In fact, the short sword actually transformed into a great sword of light.

My Papa was completely confused as I swung down my giant light sword, – – – However he snapped out of it quickly and went into a full defense.

My sword and my Papa's clashed.

A sound that I didn't expect from swords dispersed through the air.

The light sword seemed to bring a considerable force as my Papa's face distorted to struggle.

I also – – -Don't know what is happening, but I don't plan on pull back.

This mysterious light sword is definitely and unidentified force, but I now want to have my Papa acknowledge my full strength.

Now it's a fight.

I'm starting to bring out my potential.

And I want to know how much I can take it.

Then the light became stronger.

The giant blade became larger. It was reaching over two meters now as it pressured my Papa.

Papa is pushing back with all his power as he started to take this seriously, however the great sword is solid and is pushing in.

Then- – Papa's sword broke.

The metal sword broke into pieces. Although it was dull because it was made for mock battles, it was still st.u.r.dy.

Papa was astonished.

However, in that moment, the great sword of light hit Papa directly.

The sound of the blunt weapon hitting its target echoed. The great light sword also vanished.

I landed on the ground right after I hit Papa.

At that same time, Papa crumbled.

Pap – – collapsed.

It wasn't him going to his knees. He went unconscious.

"- -T-the match is over!"

The voice of the referee knight was heard. I could tell by his tone that he was completely shocked.

I was also surprised. I never thought I could beat Papa.

But more than that.

"Papa!!!"

I ran over to him.

A mysterious light also emanated from my body, quickening my speed.

I didn't care though, because- – – I might lose my beloved Papa.