12 - 13

Chapter 12: G.o.d's Intention

Author: Sakurakiri Kohaku (桜霧琥珀)

Okay, going to start and do my staple. The cheat sheet on the top, it will eventually grow to include new characters and appearances.

Fari von D'azell . Previously Nanjou Yukiho, nicknamed Yuki by Kami.

Is currently 10 years of age. Ruby red long wavy hair and striking eyes not fitting her age.

Kami-sama, or also known as Kamille. Is a girl that looks 12 but is a G.o.d. Has silver hair and red eyes.

Also Fari always uses, 私 aka female p.r.o.noun watashi.

Father is Gilbert Von D'azell. Master warrior.

It's night time now.

In my room, I was able to calm down a bit after thinking about Papa's big plan.

And after brooding over it for a long time, I realized it may just be inevitable.

"Kami-sama. Are you here?"

I called out in the empty room.

Then the silver haired girl with red eyes showed up.

I wanted to ask her something.

Kami-sama's merry expression wasn't there. I guess she knows how troubled I am.

"There are many things I want to ask, but for now, please tell me everything you know about my magic."

I asked Kami-sama that. She seemed to have trouble coming up with what to say. Eventually she opened her mouth.

". . . Yuki's magic capabilities are strong in all form of magic. Your resistant to all attributes magic and none attribute magic is high as well."

I was completely shocked by what Kami-sama just said.

Magic capabilities. And all attributes.

There are eight attributes of magic that exist in Phantasm.

Fire, water, earth, wind, electric, light, dark, and life. There is also magic that doesn't fall under any attributes, which are simply called none attribute magic.

Most people don't have any magic. It is said that only one in four people have the power to manipulate one attribute.

By the way, although I say one in four people, it's really only one in ten people who can use magic. Because in reality, most people don't get a good education and those abilities might never be seen or well refined.

And it is even rarer to have the talent to manipulate multiple attributes.

It is said that a magician who can manipulate two attributes is outstanding.

While a person who can manipulate three attributes is extremely powerful, they have a spot in the royal palace.

In the history book. A long time ago. There was a hero. A great sage, who could control five attributes.

And yet I- – – am suppose to be able to handle all eight of them. . .

And on top of that, I have high none attribute magic.

A person like this is extremely unusual. Perhaps one in a thousand wizards would have such a rare talent, no maybe even more.

Also my resistance is high as well.

Resistance is the ability to reduce the influence of an attribute in a spell against you.

It generally acts as an armor against magic.