Big Time Party: Part I

It was a Saturday afternoon when Persephone stood at Rocque Records helping set up a special party just for the making of Big Time Rush's first album. She was talking with Kelly when the guys burst through the door, "What's going on?" Kendall spoke for the band as they ran into the studio, full speed. To slow himself down he put his hands on Persephone's waist for a split second before walking to stand in front of her, not noticing he'd done it. Persephone looked at her waist, a smile starting to form as she looked back at her friends.

"Please tell us it's a party!" James and Carlos shouted in unison, leaning forward with hope.

"It's a Big Time Rush party celebrating the making of your first album." Kelly gladly explained it to the guys as Gustavo walked up to them, standing on the other side of Persephone.

The guys started to cheer and their boss cut it short, "No. You're not invited."

"What? Why?" Carlos, Kendall, Logan, and James looked at Gustavo with frustration clear on their faces.

"One, it's a classy party, for executives only. And Persephone."

"Why Persephone?" Logan asked with a snippy tone. Persephone crossed her arms, giving him a pointed look, "I'm shutting up now."

"Two, I don't need dogs around playing with their food."

"We don't play with food." Logan and Kendall seemed offended, but James and Carlos had their backs turned to the group, standing at the food table.

"James, Carlos, turn around." Persephone used the sweetest tone she possibly could.

The boys turned to face everyone else with food in their mouths and noses. They dropped everything to the ground, "Wait, how can you have a Big Time Rush party without Big Time Rush?" Carlos quizzed.

"You'll be here...in spirit. And in cut out form." Kelly tried to make the situation sound better in the guys' heads. Persephone smiled, nodding her head. She pointed to the cut out that was being brought in of the four boys.

"Well, we're staying." Kendall said, crossing his arms. His three friends followed his lead.

"Fine! You can stay. But do not go in my Super Party Fun Box." Gustavo was obviously using reverse psychology on the guys, and Persephone watched their eyes light up as the box was rolled in. She sighed at how helpless they could be, and left the room to get some songwriting done.

********************************

After a few hours of being at Rocque Records, Persephone decided to move locations to hopefully get a little inspiration. She was sitting at the pool with her songbook open across from Jo who was going over a script for an upcoming audition. The two girls were hard at work when a medium sized, steel object was placed in front of Jo. The two girls looked up to see Kendall. Jo picked up the object and inspected it, "Wow, thanks for the thing." She tried to sound thankful, but she just sounded confused instead.

"So, we're having a small gathering get-together tonight."

"You mean a party?" Jo asked.

"Oh yeah, that doesn't sound like a good idea. You already have two strikes." Persephone put in her two sense in, focusing her attention back on the book in front of her.

"It's not a party!" Kendall tried to get the girls to stop saying that specific word, "Anyways, I was wondering if you'd be my guest friend, person thing?" He only seemed to be looking at Jo, and Persephone would be lying if she said it didn't bother her.

"You mean your date?" Confusion laced Jo's words.

"That's a term that could also be used."

Just as Jo was about to respond, James came running towards the group of three that was already formed, "Hey, Percy, I have a question for you." He winked at Persephone, leaning on the table so he was stood next to her.