Big Time Video

A lot happened after Jordin left the Palm Woods. Like Carlos stepping into the role of the lost Heather, James turning mangerine, and Logan all the sudden reaching a peace and understanding with the universe. Kendall as always had a solution and the band was cured within a couple days. But there was one thing Kendall couldn't seen to repair no matter how hard he tried.

His relationship with Jo.

Jo decided it was best if they took a break for a while to figure out what they really wanted. On one hand, Kendall didn't want time apart. Jo made him happy and to him, that was one of the most important factors of a relationship to him. On the other hand, a small part of him couldn't help but feel happy. Maybe now he had a shot at getting the girl he should have been with all along.

The band's current problem was that they had to find a way to get Camille included in one of their music videos so she didn't have to leave the Palm Woods. It seemed like a simple enough task until they were shot down by Gustavo and some directors. After Carlos invited all three Jeniffers to join in, it seemed almost impossible. The guys were trying to figure out a way around their bosses when Persephone walked up to the boys that sat near the pool, rolling a suitcase with a squeaky wheel behind her.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Kendall repeated under his breath as he got up from his spot at the table and rushed to stand in front of his friend.

"Hey, Kendall. I stopped at your apartment looking for you, but your mom said you might be here. I need your help."

"You can be in our video." Kendall blurted out in a panic.

"Really?" Persephone narrowed her eyes in suspicion, taking in all four of her friends' expressions as Kendall nodded vigorously, "Because I just happen to know that Gustavo is set on a no girls policy for your video, and that you're all idiots and keep inviting every girl that wears a little pout on her face to be in your video, including Camille and the Jennifers. Does that sound about right?"

The boys sighed and nodded with looks of disappointment laid across each of their faces, "Look, I'm not moving back to Minnesota if that's what you're worried about. I've just been planning a couple week's visit and my suitcase has a squeaky wheel." Persephone rolled her suitcase back and forth so they could hear the noise, "I just need help fixing it. And as for the Gustavo situation, you know I love nothing more than disobeying his rules, so I'll help you guys with the whole 'no girls' thing."

"Really?" Kendall asked with hope filling his tone as he looked back into the girl's eyes. She nodded with a smile on her face. Kendall copied her actions and engulfing her in a big hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Before Persephone had a chance to react, Kendall grabbed her shoulders and held her at arms length, "You're a life saver."

Persephone playfully side, "Sometimes I wonder how you guys ever survived without me."

The boys looked at each other before replying in unison, "Let's never find out."

********************************

After way to much convincing, later that day Persephone sat with Gustavo, Kelly, and the guys listening to a few different directors pitch their ideas for the music video.

"Four boys...nobody else." The boys whipped their heads in the direction of Persephone, silently begging for her to do something, "'Cause the city, is them. They are, the city."

"No girls." Logan coughs out, making Persephone stand up from her seat.

"Well, I think I speak for all of us when I say we love this idea. You sir, are a genius." The boys look at their friend with confused and angry expressions as they all wondered what she was doing, "They are the city." She gestures to her four friends, "Kendall's a skyscraper. Logan's a taxi." James and Kendall smiled at each other before shifting their gazes to Persephone.