6 ~ Mistake

Jaxon

The anger was running through me, adrenaline and the alcohol hitting me the hardest it could. I stumbled down the stairs and found myself in the kitchen taking down as much of a drink as I could, I finally finished the bottle leaving myself standing there clueless. Chad walked over to me... does he ever leaveee? "Your not looking the best brother" He pushed my shoulder back in a mocking way.

"Get the fuck off me" I snapped back slamming him back. A faint reminder that the boys are still waiting for me in the music room hit my head, but I really really couldn't be fucked. Chad walked back to his group of big muscles football players, and there was already a girl hanging off him. I slowly trailed my way over and grabbed her hand pulling her towards me, this was the best way to get revenge at Chad...only this time I could get my anger out a little bit more of a special way. "Sorry Chad... but I think I'm gonna borrow your guest" I said with a nice a friendly smile walking away and bringing her with me. She still hadn't said anything, but it's obvious it's what she wants. "Have you drank anything?"

"No" She shook her head "well...yeah a few beers but I'm still very aware"I cared just a little bit, well enough to stop he from taking advantage of a drunk girl... never. I lead her to my room in silence her hand still gripping mine. Once we got into my room she slammed her lips down on mine pushing me other to the bed, see this is what I didn't like...the type of girls that don't even respect themselves enough- yeah I may not be doing myself justice right now but...I've never thrown myself at them. And it's the one thing I like about grumps, she's been around a few times recently and she's never launched herself at me, she's been launching herself away from me instead. The girl- whosenamewasidontactuallyhaveackue- straddled my lap covering my neck with kisses before she made her way back up to my lips. You could say she wasn't bad...but she wasn't good either. She slowly slid her top over her head leaning back obviously wanting me to take it all in, but my face stayed emotionless looking around my room as if it was new scenery.

Her fingers traced the hem of my shirt, almost hungry to take it off. I pushed her hand away the moment she started to lift it "no" I snapped at her as she went back to kissing me.

After a while of doing whatever it was we were doing, I watched my door swing open and my grumps step into the door heading straight to the corner she sat earlier. "Ugh...woah- I- i erm I'm sorry. I didn't think there would be anyone in here- I was just-"

"Come on grumps..."I slid the girl of my lap and threw a shirt to her, gesturing that she leaves. "It's alright, you wasn't interrupting anything special anyways"

Her face almost dropped, good way or bad way, I had no clue. "Oh...okay yeah- anyways I'm just going to head out, I've got what I need now" she shook her phone around in her hand, I can't tell what she's feeling right now... She could still be upset about Chad.

"Can I at least drive you home" I said slowly trying to keep my voice contained.

"You're drunk- you can't drive me, or anyone when your the state your in" She shook her head hesitantly as she spoke, her hair swinging behind her shoulders. GODDD, I could feel myself hardening as she spoke, almost as if she was calling out to me and asking in her own ways.

"Well your tipsy...you can't drive me or anyone" I said purposefully mocking her. "Wait until tomorrow then, I'll drive you home...or you can drive yourself" I shrugged shuffling around on my bed.