8 ~ Revenge

tw: Chad

Adelaide

I found my way near what I thought was the front door, I'm 100 percent sure this is it. I leant down on the cold metal door handle and pushed the door open in front of me. My body eased up as I stepped outside, my hand was digging through my purse finding my car keys before I did the usual car opening routine and got into my car slamming the door shut behind me. I laid my head on the steering wheel taking a break for what felt like minutes.

I'm really dreading going home already.

the passenger door slammed shut beside me, and my whole body jumped to the surprise. I turned my head to find Chad sitting right next to me. "you could have just told me you wanted to pick me up, babe" he gave me a smile...a fucking awful smile. I can't hate him any more than I do.

"get out." My voice was sharp as I turned to look out of the mirror in front of me, finding some sort of distraction before I go all crazy on him. My whole posture had straightened, I'm not relaxed anymore. He took an arm and wrapped it around my shoulders, causing me to flinch quickly. I held my breath without noticing just hoping if I ignored him he would leave.

"No, babe. You know you want me in here" his arm tightened around me, as he lowered his lips to my neck. I stayed still hoping he would just stop but he didn't, I raised a hand and pushed him off, but he was a lot stronger than I was and just returned to what he was doing.

I wriggled in my chair, trying my best to get him off me. I pushed a hand in his hair and pulled the hardest I could, ending up with some hair remaining in my hand. He leaned back unhappy with what I did. I grabbed my keys and gripped my hand around the center getting ready to use them as a weapon if I needed to, his breathing hitched as he pushed closer to yet again. His lips going just above my color bone. "STOP!" My voice interrupted the horrible silence. Tears fell down my cheeks, and I could taste the salt of them as they fell onto my lips. "STOP! STOP! STOP! STOPPPPP!" my screams turned to nothing but sobs, as I bashed my hands against his chest as hard as I could.

Only he seemed impressed by my behavior, a small devil-like smile pulled at the corner of his lips. He took the two of my wrists in one of his hands and pinned them above my head, ripping the key away from me. another sob escaped. I pulled my legs up to my chest, trying to protect the rest of my body. His mouth was harsh against my neck, with no pleasure at all passing through me. He groaned as I tried to push him off of me, how does someone gain pleasure from this? He attempted to pull my legs down, for god knows what reason. I kept them locked in the position they were in, not allowing him to do anything. "Move!!" he growled at me, his voice loud and laced with the violence he carried. Chad let go of my wrists as he attempted yet again to pull my legs down, the moment I could I swung my hand making sure it landed anywhere on his face. The sound of the hit took over the silence of his inspiration. Anger filled his face even more, and his hands both landed on each of my shoulders. My chair immediately flung back, I was now laid down and he was climbing on top of me.

another scream filled the silence, I tried the best I could to grab someone's attention. his hand trailed up my thigh finding the lace of my underwear, his fingers looped around them ready to pull them off. I squeezed my eyes shut letting yet another sob escape. "stop...please." my words were nothing but a whisper, I couldn't find the energy to scream anymore. "you don't have to do this."

Jaxon

Once Grumps left my room, I sat at my desk trying to find the right mind for some more lyrics. But my mind couldn't get over how she looked yesterday. God hell, the girl knows how to do herself up. I could feel myself swelling just over the thought of her. But I made the strong refusal not to take anything on my body's actions. I pushed my chair out from behind me, grabbed my backpack, and made my way out of the house. her car is still here. she was supposed to leave hours ago.