~1: Mika~.

Mika, ZhouKeyu, and Patrick are in the basement playing video games with each other. Mika and ZhouKeyu were battling each other in Mario Kart, and Patrick was on the couch, watching and playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons on his switch.

A couple rounds in, Patrick started to feel very tired. When realizing this, he turned off his switch and turned to the two boys, who were immersed in their battle.

"Hey guys, I think I'm going to take a nap." Patrick spoke, but neither of them were paying attention to notice. It wasn't until after the entire game ended (Mika won obviously), that they heard quiet snores coming from the couch.

Mika didn't know what to do, and he was about to leave Patrick there until he saw ZhouKeyu get up from his seat and lift Patrick up bridal style.

He did it so effortlessly too, almost as if he's done this numerous times.

"Hey can you come open the door to my room?" ZhouKeyu asked Mika.

"Uh sure. Yeah." Mika responded, not sure how to question how ZhouKeyu could carry Patrick like a baby.

Once they reached ZhouKeyu's (and Liu Yu's) room, Mika opened the door and they went inside. ZhouKeyu laid Patrick on the bed, and pulled the blanket over him. ZhouKeyu then proceeded to linger and watch Patrick sleep, while putting one hand in Patrick's hair.

And Mika saw the craziest thing happened.

ZhouKeyu smiled, genuinely, like the way someone looks at their lover.

"You guys seem pretty close, huh?" Mika teased, and ZhouKeyu removed his hand out of Patrick's hair immediately and stood straight, fixing his posture and coughing.

It was very obvious that he was hiding something. Something between him and Patrick.

"Yeah, we got close when we were practicing Radio." ZhouKeyu answered, unaware his face was sweating slightly from nervousness.

"So close that you can carry him and he won't mind?" Mika asked.

"Why would I drag him when I can carry him?"

"You dragged me when I fell asleep on the couch last week."

"Mika you way more than me, how on Earth could I carry you?"

"That I understand, but Patrick isn't light, the only way you would be able to do it if you've done it multiple times."

"I-I think I'm going to go now. Have some stuff to do." ZhouKeyu quickly responded, and bolted out of the room.

Mika stood there with a smirk on his face. He can't wait to tell Nine about this.